Jamie's 335bhp White GT

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some good things are going on as always man! pm me about the rocker cover bro.. whats involved and stuff, would like mine doing in the future

cheers Dan

Cheers dan always doing things to her , I'll pm you

Looking good bud I've just got a hel braided clutch line to fit when the weathers not crap hoping I feel a difference :)

Cheers buddy, nice one pal , I've heard they make a real difference haha aye mate the weather has bin horrific all week here

Edited by Jamie_VF22

So I sold my race spec rocker cover as the fittings were to big for my dean @RW developments catch so sending him a spare rocker tomorrow morning to be welded up

I got the catch can fitted up today looks awesome

DSCN1704_zps246334ac.jpg

Also took a few picture's of the cams as the rocker cover was off

DSCN1705_zpsee56ba3a.jpg

All comments welcome

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Looks great Jamie, slight worry though when you push with a new turbo your surely going to sufer on crank case pressure if you've gone down to an10 from an12's :/

Catch can is lovely though I'll be having one made with an12's soon hopefully

Looks great Jamie, slight worry though when you push with a new turbo your surely going to sufer on crank case pressure if you've gone down to an10 from an12's :/

Catch can is lovely though I'll be having one made with an12's soon hopefully

Cheers aaron mate if anything she was breathing to much AN12 are fucking massive mate bit overkill for these little engine AN10 is more then big enuf buddy

Cheers buddy they look great just need to get everything mirror polished at some stage , You getting same one just with AN12 ?

good updates mate love them cams though look sick

Cheers aidan they look awesome ,

Cheers aaron mate if anything she was breathing to much AN12 are fucking massive mate bit overkill for these little engine AN10 is more then big enuf buddy

Cheers buddy they look great just need to get everything mirror polished at some stage , You getting same one just with AN12 ?

Cheers aidan they look awesome ,

I'll be after something slightly different when Dean is able to make a special item for me ;)

I'll be after something slightly different when Dean is able to make a special item for me ;)

Look forward to seeing it aaron

Love this, stunning build mate :)

Cheers buddy i appreciate it means alot

Update tonight aswell just had 4 parcel's turn up

Maybe lew think I've got some advan rg lined up but we will see :)

Nice :)

you'll be needing some Ksports below those :) and by extension i'll have to find dollar for your Willwoods (or swap you my NOS kit???)

Looking great as usual Jamie.

Phil

Nice :)

you'll be needing some Ksports below those :) and by extension i'll have to find dollar for your Willwoods (or swap you my NOS kit???)

Looking great as usual Jamie.

Phil

Haha I will mate when the bigger turbo arrives I'll be ordering a set of k-sports so your name is first for the wilwoods , NO NOS for me thanks Phil

Thanks buddy :) more to come yet :)

Love the catch tank looks awesome bud

Thanks dude I appreciate it pal

Little update not much

Ordered some black braided AN-10 for my rocker cover and catch fittings

DSCN1708_zps92d29ca6.jpg

Also got some black wheel nuts to go with bronze rota's will look a lot better I think

DSCN1710_zps6f15904c.jpg

I saw abbott was selling his custom overflow bottle so I snapped it up will look good in the bay and hope to free some room up

DSCN1714_zps8141e8a2.jpg

DSCN1713_zps4c77408e.jpg

DSCN1712_zps6e85f65d.jpg

Haha I will mate when the bigger turbo arrives I'll be ordering a set of k-sports so your name is first for the wilwoods , NO NOS for me thanks Phil

Thanks buddy :) more to come yet :)

Certainly is more to come, some really lovely additions there!

the black hoses look super.

i might head to the back of the queue when i count my pennies!

Phil

Certainly is more to come, some really lovely additions there!

the black hoses look super.

i might head to the back of the queue when i count my pennies!

Phil

Thanks phil

Aye thought i would go different this time around and go black will look alot better i think

Haha i will let you no when im seling them and see if you got the funds there

Jamie

• 2 weeks later...

Got my rocker cover back from dean @ RW Developments did a great job as always got it painted black

DSCN1726_zps5e6acc9b.jpg

DSCN1727_zps6a372d60.jpg

Then got it fitted

DSCN1728_zpsccc39e61.jpg

Then made all the lines up to finish it off

DSCN1729_zps277d9b22.jpg

I thought I would try this out poorboys white diamond show glaze and poorboys natty's paste wax white

DSCN1731_zps2a8c1d00.jpg

all comment welcome

Edited by Jamie_VF22