• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best remove from the UKSO list then

John

I said months ago to remove me john

Little update

Anyway not much has really happened with the car due to being flat out at work, Should have some update in the next few weeks , Anyway the car is going back to tuning developments this friday for a few tweaks and maybe some more boost :) before japfest :) then get her back and finish it off ready for show season ,Not long to get it all done

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Little update

Anyway not much has really happened with the car due to being flat out at work, Should have some update in the next few weeks , Anyway the car is going back to tuning developments this friday for a few tweaks and some more boost :) before japfest :)

Good stuff you boost whore !

Little update

Anyway not much has really happened with the car due to being flat out at work, Should have some update in the next few weeks , Anyway the car is going back to tuning developments this friday for a few tweaks and some more boost :) before japfest :)

Your addicted to that place! - I'll be up there next Friday! I cant wait!

Good stuff you boost whore !

Haha i no buddy we love more boost aaron mate cant wait, She still needs a proper blower strapped to her though

Your addicted to that place! - I'll be up there next Friday! I cant wait!

Aye mate dedication :) when you've done it 15+ times it aint so bad :) , Good stuff lewis good luck pal :) I bet you cant bin some months you have bin waiting buddy :)

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Haha i no buddy we love more boost aaron mate cant wait, She still need proper strapped to her though

Aye mate dedication :) when you've done it 15+ times it aint so bad :) , Good stuff lewis good luck pal :) I bet you cant bin some months you have bin waiting buddy :)

I know.. Everytime i want to go.. I remember something else or want something else to gain more power.. Injectors..EBC..Decent wastegate...but finally!!!! The time has come haha!

What kind of power will you be expecting?

I know.. Everytime i want to go.. I remember something else or want something else to gain more power.. Injectors..EBC..Decent wastegate...but finally!!!! The time has come haha!

What kind of power will you be expecting?

Aye mate you have done it the right way get everything now so if you want more in the future its all there

I really dont no power wise more then it is now buddy , We will have to wait and see :)

Little update

Dropped the car back to tuning developments yesterday for a few tweaks and some more BOOST :) will be back in a month ready for me to finish it off ready for japfest :)

Got my powerflex rear beam bushes today the beam will be getting stripped down and powder coated ,

DSCN1735_zps7e55aa7d.jpg

DSCN1736_zpsa0d2f690.jpg

Also changing the rear discs and pads as they have had it lol so got some brand new OEM items , Also going to refurbish the brake calipers and re paint them while it is all apart

DSCN1617_zpsa6a4eadf.jpg

DSCN1616_zpseb22e58e.jpg

More to come when the car is back from TD

All comments welcome

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Received 4 piece hel rear braided brake lines today

DSCN1740_zpsf29f272c.jpg

Also got some Hammerite smooth white paint to finally paint the boot :)

DSCN1738_zpseb960dfa.jpg

Still waiting on a few more parcel's to turn up will update when they show up

All comments welcome

Can't wait till japfest bud! your engine looks clean as hell bet you're still smiling every time u see it? I am with mine ahha! ;)

I can't either sam mate going to be a buzz lad :) , Thanks pal she will have a proper detail under the bonnet and outside before japfest mate :) , Haha she sure does put a smile on face when I start it and here those cams through that 3" exhaust it just make's me smile , Haha I bet you are lad animal of a Glanza it is my boy :thumbsup:

looks sick brav I remember having a nosey at this when I got mapped...... glad to see you changed that fmic lol

whats that pooors boy white polish like??

I kno the black was unreel

Thanks mate I appreciate :) Haha aye mate it was a bit shite lol so brought a brand new JPerfomance kit :)

Dude it is awesome stuff , I still need to try the wax out though but im sure it is fantastic stuff

Aye pal we use the black hole on my dads Ferrari great stuff super glossy look to it

So I've bin after some clear indicators for around a year now then had a PM from Starbuck to say he had a set for sale = legend , so I snapped them up and they turned up today picture's below

DSCN1754_zpsbded61b3.jpg

DSCN1753_zps4eb453ef.jpg

More to come :)

All comments welcome

Thanks fella. Going to a good home.

Your welcome marc thanks again dude , They sure are going to a good home :)

You'll like the bushes, made a nice difference on mine :)

Could you do me a favour please? Would you be able to measure the brake lines before you fit them?

Sweet pal cant wait to get them fitted and see the difference

Yes i can do that for you i'll measure them when im home from work for you

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Brilliant, thanks! I've been told some 4 piece kits can replace all 6 stock lines, do let us know if they do the job!

Your welcome mate well I've got wilwoods up front which come with braided lines , These are the rear line kit but i will let you no how i get on amjad