Jamie's 335bhp White GT

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any plans for a front lip?

No buddy not as of yet was thinking about it pal we will see :)

Less is more sometimes and in this case it seems that is true :)

Looking smart all round now :) what's next for this ? Or isit a case of just enjoy ?

James

Aye james it was worth the change :) the thing is ace now

Thanks james appreciate it mate :) Big update over the weekend pal but yes im just going to enjoy it for the summer and get some use out it

I have a few plans when winter comes so keep an eye out :)

Little update

Received my 7 new bungs for the inside of the car from Mike @TD 4 for the front , 2 for the rear bench under where the fuel tank sits , And the last 2 for the spare wheel hole's will look fresh once it's complete

DSCN1795_zps9dbff054.jpg

Also got some new suspension nuts to freshen up the rear some more :)

DSCN1792_zps2c30cff2.jpg

DSCN1791_zpsf746a825.jpg

My washer bottle was looking oily and In a right state so I got some aviation grade acid honey bee 60 cleaner and left it to do its thing and the result I got was great like brand new

DSCN1798_zpsb52bddec.jpg

DSCN1797_zps3620aaa3.jpg

DSCN1796_zps65aadd2a.jpg

And few more picture's for a meet in crawley last week

MyGT_zpsc4b754fd.jpg

MyGT1_zps0940d27a.jpg

More to come

All comments welcome

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Little update

Got rid of the horrid blue wheel nuts off and replaced them with some black ones looks a hell of a lot better

DSCN1803_zpsb2315a30.jpg

DSCN1802_zps82e59786.jpg

Got the power steering removed today so I can get an air filter on my turbo and free some room up in the bay as it was way to busy in there for my liking

DSCN1811_zps3c832e52.jpg

DSCN1806_zps32d550d4.jpg

Loads of room now

DSCN1808_zpsfe1d395b.jpg

Next I was looking at all the wires around the drive's side light was a mess so im going to tuck it and re tape it

DSCN1809_zpsdc476664.jpg

And beginning to strip back the wiring still got a lot to do but I'll update this week as I ran out of light

DSCN1812_zps852e96c5.jpg

And here is the tunnel video from the other night

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152117073156297&id=565616296&refid=17

All comments welcome

Edited by Jamie_VF22

What's it like to drive mate without the p/s

I will have to report back to you mate as its still in bits at the moment pal

All comment welcome

I don't want to comment mate I want to see it and then take me for a spin

Is that exhaust putty on the head > manifold? If so be very careful, as when that heats up it starts to flake off bit by bit, and if you've got any of that seeping through internally and it goes through the turbo..wave goodbye to it. Just a headsup is I've seen it happen a fair few times.

Bay is looking mega tidy atm :)

Is that exhaust putty on the head > manifold? If so be very careful, as when that heats up it starts to flake off bit by bit, and if you've got any of that seeping through internally and it goes through the turbo..wave goodbye to it. Just a headsup is I've seen it happen a fair few times.

Bay is looking mega tidy atm :)

Nope its white silicone sealant mate its all i had at the time , Its all coming back off soon and being done write , But thanks for the heads up rob

Thanks dude its getting there now :)

Hell yes mate

We will sort something out then pal when you free ?