Poss road trip across euroupe to nurburge ring

I rekon dons sataday to sataday tbh, there is so much to see around there you really wanna do a week to see everything... Personally I would say take the e40 to Brussels then from there head south eastwards on the e411 and camp somewhere around there on the 1st night... Then take a whole day making our way to the ring early eveing ish... Give time to allow for a few beers n a bite to eat. And then up n ready on the 3rd day to go play n do whatever decide there after but there's gonna be alot of time to play an mess about while were there, plus it'll b a good road trip on the way to the ring??? And yea allow a few hundred quid on fuel that's always best :) and if anyone needs to know what you need to carry abroad pop into your local halfords and on the check outs there's a leaflet with all you need to know in regards to travelling abroad :)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happy going with the route jim that we spoke about. Sat to sat fine with me to no need to look for ferry deals etc if I hand the rains to u jim ATM till after Xmas as my work just got stupidly busy

Thats fine with me dude, I'll take a look at ferry prices tonight, look for about an 8/9 o'clock sailing to allow travelling time for people in midlands/wales...

Yea that's TRUE dude but im jus thinkin of the people 4/5 hours from the boat if we leave at 5am... Its upto the people who are a fair distance away from Dover really... I'm not too fussed on 10/20 quid to be fair, the other ones to look at it Norfolk line, they sail from Dover to Dunkirk an its half the price of p&o ;)

and also if im not mistaken, if you are coming you must have 6 months or more left on your passport, otherwise they wont let you travel

if im wrong please let us know, think that is correct though

jim what would be the exact dates, we would be travelling

Yes its a shame. But I'm up for booking a hotel for a sat night somewhere. Us having a good chat about it then have a few beers. Anyone else

Yea im on that... Milton Keynes central to people to meet up? Find somewhere around there? And not too sure on the passport stuff... That's a question for google.

And dates id probs say 6th of July return on the 13th then, sataday to sataday