Poss road trip across euroupe to nurburge ring

Soz about spelling :p

I was sitting here today in my office and fort to see if anyone would be up for a huge road trip to the ring at some point so we all could open out motors up on the auto barns ??

I just seeing if people would be up for it then I could look for deals eh hotels ferry etc

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you here mike :) id also be up for this. been toying woth plannibg a trip to the ring for a while :) what sort of time you thinking?? Mid-late summer?

Yep prob when the weather at its best once I get a rough number I start planing the route from the uk to the ring but make it a few days trip across euroupe maybe might throw in some top gear challenges as well

It is I have to google it up lol I might have to get few people on bored to help me orginize things as well as we need a main meet point before we head for the ferry the once in France drive for few hours to a hotel bed down and have a beer then let the adventure begin

Think you should look into campsites for a large margin to help keep costs lower. the fuel alone will be 700-1200 easy depending on state of tune of the cars that go. my ep85 has shit ratios for motorway so she will drink like a biach!

Yer was going to look at that as well what I might do is get a transit van as well and bring my tools just in case we have a break down etc also help carry tents etc but then again depends on how many we can get to come etc. yer fuel is going to be a killer but this is why I

Putting it out now

So people can work out saving etc

yea im in for this, I was planning a trip next year to be fair anyways... Not sure about autobahns tho as im sure a few bottom ends and rods may be scattered across 4 lanes haha... But the road trip sounds epic... Plus there's some pretty nuts roads around the ring anyway because its in the mountains, and campsite in the centre of nurburg itself is 13 euros a night so that makes it more affordable. Need a hand organising anything give me a shout because im well up for this :)

yea im in for this, I was planning a trip next year to be fair anyways... Not sure about autobahns tho as im sure a few bottom ends and rods may be scattered across 4 lanes haha... But the road trip sounds epic... Plus there's some pretty nuts roads around the ring anyway because its in the mountains, and campsite in the centre of nurburg itself is 13 euros a night so that makes it more affordable. Need a hand organising anything give me a shout because im well up for this :)

I prob will need a little help with it dude just getting Idea about people wanting to do it etc as I like to make it a 3 day trip etc so we can make it a epic trip

i would be up for it, price dependent, i went to hockhiemring a few years back, there are plenty of places to stay, fuel aint that expensive out there, and the roads are amazing, and if anyone is interested, you could also go on abit further and go to europa park, biggest theme park in europe, its fantastic, but obvs money lol, anyone have any idea when people are wanting to go

yea that's cool, im so up for this... Well not only that not far from the ring you've got spa aswell so could look into that, fuel will be the main cost of the trip, think it should be more of a camping trip, then stay in a hotel in nurburg? Plus I did a 3 day trip last year, spent all 3 at the ring and I still didn't see everything, so may want to make it a bit longer maybe 5 or 7 days jus sp you can get out there and properly explore???