Poss road trip across euroupe to nurburge ring

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, because driving from the uk is only a short trip, im sure we can add a few extra 100 odd miles lol. just drive up n meet us at the ring dude.

1. Jimbo-ep91 - glanza v

2. jellybaby glanza v 

3. Shorty

Calais to Nurburgring -> 302 miles

Calais to Lower Saxony to Nurburing -> 693 miles.

Stop being so bloody selfish shorty

what the roads like your way feller as that would b a epic drive to meet u or could meet half way for u

also i reckon budget between 500-1000 euros ask for 20,s and etc as that way u wont get fucked over when getting fuel etc

i no it seems alot but then again the fuel depends on motor will be roughly 2 tanks of fuel poss more if we go long route :p camping at the ring is 13 euros and also the main thing for the evenings is food and beer :p

Edited by jellybaby

Ive just done a euro trip all the way across europe to croatia and if this gives anyone a few ideas its much much cheaper to camp along the way, now we did go in a VW Golf estate 1.9 tdi, fully loaded for four lads with a roof box full aswell and in total i think we spent just over 500 in diesal, but considering the amout of miles we did, i think it was a total of around 2750miles it was cheap enough :D

Autobahns are great!! You think your going fast untill a Lambo or Merc AMG or even the Q7's and Cayennes shoot past at 140+!!

Its a great experiance and the roads are great across there, would of loved it even more if i was in the glanza tbh, sooo much fun!!

Calais to Nurburgring -> 302 miles

Calais to Lower Saxony to Nurburing -> 693 miles.

Stop being so bloody selfish shorty

Wow, really, Geography isn't my favorite, didn't expect it to be that much longer. But still, I want to be there too, and if it's only to establish a bond between UKSO and the German Starletclub.

Ive just done a euro trip all the way across europe to croatia and if this gives anyone a few ideas its much much cheaper to camp along the way, now we did go in a VW Golf estate 1.9 tdi, fully loaded for four lads with a roof box full aswell and in total i think we spent just over 500 in diesal, but considering the amout of miles we did, i think it was a total of around 2750miles it was cheap enough :D

Autobahns are great!! You think your going fast untill a Lambo or Merc AMG or even the Q7's and Cayennes shoot past at 140+!!

Its a great experiance and the roads are great across there, would of loved it even more if i was in the glanza tbh, sooo much fun!!

Come and do it wiv us then in ya v

Hmm would be a good road test for the cars. Would be packing lots of spares just in case. Also take a spare engine in case some one has a failure haha

This is y I thinking about also getting a transit van so we can load the spares up up and I bring my workshop tool box got everything bar the sink in it lol

Copied of an organised website, if we can get 5 or more cars we can hopefully get it alot cheaper!

Key Features

• Return Eurotunnel Crossings - Folkestone - Calais
  • Road book directions
  • Guided support throughout the weekend)
  • Support vehicle with basic tools
  • Services of up to two tour directors throughout the event
  • Hotel accommodation (twin/double room)
  • Bed & Breakfast
  • Hotel parking
  • Comprehensive itinerary
  • Group Go-Karting Event at Michael Schumacher Kart Centre
  • Professional safety briefings & guidance
  • 1 day public access at the Nurburgring

• 4 lap 55 mile circuit pass
  • Nurburgring circuit sighting laps
  • Entrance to Ring Werk Motorsport Museum
  • Opportunity to watch relevant race events (if applicable) whilst at the ‘ring
  • Guided tour to the medieval riverside town of Cochem am Mosel
  • "Backstage" Nurburgring Grand Prix Circuit Tour
  • Discounts on Nurburgring souvenirs
  • 100% Fun!
  • Our guarantee – to return you & your passenger to the UK in the event your vehicle fails you
  • Just £899 per car based on two persons sharing (£449 per person)

Not Included:

• Food & drink
  • Personal Expenses
  • Fuel
  • Insurance

Copied of a aorganised website:

To reserve your place a deposit of just £250 is required with the balance due 6 weeks prior to the event. We accept online bookings or if you prefer contact us to pay via direct bank transfer or cheque.

Group Rates - We offer special rates to groups, forums and clubs for 5 or more vehicles. Please contact us for a quote.

Blimey that's not bad Atall good find dude.

We have 5 on the list so far all depends on cost as we can camp at the ring for 13 euros a night if I get a van which is likely I b able to do that could be a support vehicle etc but It good we have other options.

I just checked the site out the above would b 4 day trip with racing on the sat afternoon/ evening

How ever they do a self drive deal at 299 for 3 days incluiding b&b ferry and basic route.

Or we can all work out a route decide on how many days we want to make the epic trip last and camp it out which tbh I rather do as have more money to use on fuel and explore more etc what u think guys and girls if there any that want to come

Edited by jellybaby

Ahh can't wait!! Already sorting money n stuff out for this :) so when roughly U thinking of doing this? June/july??? Can't leave it too long ahha I wanna go now, when we get there... Steak on the stone in the pistonclause and a currywurst from the place next to the fuel station :) tell I ain't been before ahha