Wheeler Dealers - R33 Skyline

mike brewer is a penis theres no doubt about it but hes a tv presenter most tv presenters are nobs,

but edd china defo knows his shit he makes that show worth watching but without mike there would no show,

so unfortunatly hes a necessary evil !!

Edited by russ78

Mike Brewer is a helmet and sorry to alot of people I do like Ed but to be honest he isn't much better. I love this show usually but somethings I see him doing and I'm genuinly blown away. I've picked up a few things from him but I have seen some dismal displays of mechanics from him at times aswell.

I've not watched it yet thought i'd commment 1st my pal has an R33 GTST and that spoiler wud get no where near it.

If you wanna be picky im pretty sure they are calling it a GTS which im sure is the N/A model.

Edited by StuDoc 72

Lol yeh defo something i wouldnt have done with the skyline. sayin that they put go fast stripes on a bug eye scooby. watched this in descust lol. Was gutted with it knowing what they have done in the past with shityer cars n made this one look like shite. lol. some people should stick to classic car sales lol. al stop there!!!

I normally love wheeler dealers, but this one did make me cringe...

Personally I think most of it was set up. He bought the car from matey who owns jap performance parts, and got all the parts from him too.

Also got taken round in jap performance parts drift car, so tbh I think the whole thing was a bit of a marketing tool for jpp.