GT racing like a boss, untill...

Older than the hills this vid! Still a lol to see it again, seems like he got a Glanza straight after if you look at his vids.

Haha, seems like this is his last video in glanza before changing to DC5, and it's a victory! :D Go glanza!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E51uKQiydzM&list=UUlgYI0pFYR5rDrUcZhbEyKg

Edited by whitestar

good job it had a cage! ouch!

drivers a noob tho, could have saved that!

definitely mate!

to all the idiots that think we couldnt have saved that....

for 1 i wouldnt have used that line and 2 look at the amount of time that elapses from it startin to go, its actually alot and could EASILY have been saved.

also please note I've never played forza in my life :rolleyes:

forzas gay.... :p

bit like if the back of my glanza steps out in hard cornering... I dont just keep turning into the corner....

If the inside of the car started to lift by a foot, id be straight in there with the opposite lock to save if lol...

its well over a second from it starting to lift to the point of no return....

Id rather put it into the wall then onto its roof lolz

can even see in the slow mo, that he made no effort to even try and steer to save it...

not claiming im hamilton like.... but I would of thought the majority of exprienced people on here could have stopped that going over!

he certainly improoved in the glanza...

Translation of title:

I tried to participate in a mock race Starlet

Description:

I tried to participate in a mock race of the Board of traveling at YZ circuit.

Disagree with the two of you.

Your arse would chew holes in your seat before you even thought about trying to correct a car flipping.

If the rear end steps out that easy to sort, but if a car trys to flip its a totally diffirent ball game.

Go out and try it if your confident of saving it.

Disagree with the two of you.

Your arse would chew holes in your seat before you even thought about trying to correct a car flipping.

If the rear end steps out that easy to sort, but if a car trys to flip its a totally diffirent ball game.

Go out and try it if your confident of saving it.

I disagree with you....

If a car starts to flip.. Steering the opposite direction is the only thing a driver can do to save it...

Can clearly see driver didnt try to save it...

Granted it happened very quickly... but imo... I would expect most decent drivers on here to be able to correct that...

No gurantee's im right, just imo of course...

I'm not having a go, but its one thing talking about it and saying what you'd do from behind the computer screen and being on the track in the heat of the moment.

Have any of you been on a track day? it's pretty tense. there is so many things going on just to go as fast as you can round the circuit let alone racing.

Let's go form my experience,

As you can see, i'm not really going for it, first time out in the car and on the track and it was quite scary. As you can see, my racing line is all wrong but at the time i thought that was best and it caught me out.

you look at that video and think, what a knob, he could have saved that but i didn't, i was scared and just when for the ride. you can't see it in this video but on my HD version i hit the grass at 95mph.

So, don't judge what you haven't experienced. .

I'm not having a go, but its one thing talking about it and saying what you'd do from behind the computer screen and being on the track in the heat of the moment.

Have any of you been on a track day? it's pretty tense. there is so many things going on just to go as fast as you can round the circuit let alone racing.

Let's go form my experience,

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4safRNrwyE

As you can see, i'm not really going for it, first time out in the car and on the track and it was quite scary. As you can see, my racing line is all wrong but at the time i thought that was best and it caught me out.

you look at that video and think, what a knob, he could have saved that but i didn't, i was scared and just when for the ride. you can't see it in this video but on my HD version i hit the grass at 95mph.

So, don't judge what you haven't experienced. .

I completely agree with you Dan! Im a bit of a veteran at track days now and still silly things catch me out which you just arnt expecting and your body reacts in a totally different way when you are under pressure or pushing your limits, I have experianced this but i feel sorry for the lads 82 :(