Some prick smashing into cars on my street.

Well I woke up this morning and got out of bed, was getting dressed for work when I heard someone come flying down my street and come to a skidding halt. I looked out the window to find a Corsa D facing the opposite way meaning it'd had done a handbrake turn :s. I watched in confusion when next thing I know he bounces it off the limiter, drops the clutch and smashes straight into a car over the road!!? Shocked and a little scared (my car was out there too!) I threw my clothes on and ran outside to see where the prick had gone but he'd drove off.

The whole side of an 08 plate Mazda people carrier ruined, I knocked on the owners door that somehow didn't hear the incident and explained what I just witnessed and with no other way to put it, she was absolutely gutted...

I just can't believe someone would do something so pointless and heartless. Must have been a stolen car... I'm just glad he didn't do his handbrake turn the other direction, because my car would have been the first in line!... Gutted that I didn't get the plate, not that it would have mattered, there's no way he owned it....

Whats wrong with the world :/

Well I woke up this morning and got out of bed, was getting dressed for work when I heard someone come flying down my street and come to a skidding halt. I looked out the window to find a Corsa D facing the opposite way meaning it'd had done a handbrake turn :s. I watched in confusion when next thing I know he bounces it off the limiter, drops the clutch and smashes straight into a car over the road!!? Shocked and a little scared (my car was out there too!) I threw my clothes on and ran outside to see where the prick had gone but he'd drove off.

The whole side of an 08 plate Mazda people carrier ruined, I knocked on the owners door that somehow didn't hear the incident and explained what I just witnessed and with no other way to put it, she was absolutely gutted...

I just can't believe someone would do something so pointless and heartless. Must have been a stolen car... I'm just glad he didn't do his handbrake turn the other direction, because my car would have been the first in line!... Gutted that I didn't get the plate, not that it would have mattered, there's no way he owned it....

Whats wrong with the world :/

christ :/

if it was me and he had hit my motor id be chasing the cunt down!

scum of the land...

feel for where u live mate, god knows how you havent had issues already living so close to bulwell lol

Some black KA crashed into my old GT whist it was parked up at college. and I was inside. Not a good feeling walking up to your car and seeing the front end smashed in. Luckily it was parked next a schools gate and had the reg of the KA and what had happened on my windscreen. Went up the next day to take some pics and the skid marks going towards where my car was parked were about 25m long.