whats everyone up to today?

Water leaking in the saab finding its way into the passenger front footwell by any chance?

Nah its comin through the covertable roof seal and making its way to the boot. Apparently there used to be a technichal bulletin but since they went bust you cant get it anymore!!

I got to work this morning 25 mins late as alarm didnt go off first time ive been late and got let go :(

aww that sucks :(

Im at working, go through a never ending costings pile! and putting a presentation together .... :lazy:

I got to work this morning 25 mins late as alarm didnt go off first time ive been late and got let go :(

That sucks... How long u been there for?? I was with my old employer for 6 years nd I didn't get a single penny off him when he laid me off :( nd he won't answer my phone calls either!!!

Plodding along at work, currently hiding in the toilet getting my update of interweb shizzle, trying not to run my battery down but as i have to listen to radio 2 at work I've got my headphones in so 10% and counting with 3hrs to go :/

Id listen to radio 2 happily. We arent aloud the radio on now without a license. Which would cost the whole company 20k. Its a joke. as if music artists dont get enough. you dont really think one direction are poor?

Id listen to radio 2 happily. We arent aloud the radio on now without a license. Which would cost the whole company 20k. Its a joke. as if music artists dont get enough. you dont really think one direction are poor?

That sucks but 6 years of steve shite and jezza vine debating bollox is enough to drive me mad, ipod on shuffle for me!

That sucks... How long u been there for?? I was with my old employer for 6 years nd I didn't get a single penny off him when he laid me off :( nd he won't answer my phone calls either!!!

only 3 weeks agency work so was only a number back on the hunt for security work cant be dealing with tosser managers i like being my own boss but ive just got a house so i really need the work :(