Starlet owners Vs Civic Owners

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people need to get there heads out there arses, ok some owners of egs and eks with b series engine swear by vetec and claim its better then turbo yarda yarda, there usualy the scene kids, but the k20 is a stonkin engine ! Know of a 10 second ep3 on standard internals (turbod of course) thats been reasonably reliable ! Know of a few running 450+ that have been 100% reliable. Even in n/a they aint slow 13.7 with 238bhp (no nitrous) on road tyres and an open diff aint too be laughed at when ive hardly seen a 200-230bhp glanza/gt that can.match that time, but thats probably because hardly any one can drive a gt/glanza properly lol.

Edited by Michael!

Ive got to admit id sooner go see civic lads at pod or on track, they seem to know how to drive there cars and get good quater mile times, theres only el man who ive saw drive a glanza hard and get good pod times!! jus my opinion!

On the last track session it was full of dc2, ep3 and egs, and only one ep91! lol

Edited by Michael!

Ive got to admit id sooner go see civic lads at pod or on track, they seem to know how to drive there cars and get good quater mile times, theres only el man who ive saw drive a glanza hard and get good pod times!! jus my opinion!

On the last track session it was full of dc2, ep3 and egs, and only one ep91! lol

and you did have a grin after taking the ep3 to 9k haha

If the animal protection cunts are reading this then close your eyes.

I thought that wasps were harmless little things until one day at work a wasp stung me right in the fucking ear for no apparent reason !! Luckily i had brake cleaner to hand and the spray bottle has quite some range. Got to say as sad as it may seem, i had no choice but to attack and i was glad to see the thing drop out of the sky and hit the deck.