Starlet owners Vs Civic Owners

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont mind big ones like that which people have as pets so to speak but i dont like house spiders for some reason.

But i wouldnt like it if a big mofo was loose in my house lol

My GF hates the wirey ones.

I dont know how anyone can be scared of something that you are thousands of times bigger than, in this country atleast!

The way i look at it is that the spider will take care of flies and other annoying insects, although this does mean they end up biiiig. I have got a family of big fuckers in my shed that need clearing out.... Did i just hear my compressor firing up?

Lol I've had to learn to live with them, twice every year i have to get rid of a minimum of 10-12 big house spiders from my room.

Its weird as i can usually tell as soon as i walk i walk in that there's one in plain veiw, couple of seconds if looking and yep theres one there, couple of inches across everytime either waiting for a glass (if they fit) or a slipper if they dont :lol:

Dont usually bother me... few weeks ago was in bed watching top gear.... saw one about the size of a golf ball running accross floor to stop right in middle.... being half asleep I just put a empty pint glass over it... and went to sleep...

Was a little worried however to find in the morning the pint glass on its side, a lump of spider poo and the spider had bailed....

WTF

Dont usually bother me... few weeks ago was in bed watching top gear.... saw one about the size of a golf ball running accross floor to stop right in middle.... being half asleep I just put a empty pint glass over it... and went to sleep...

Was a little worried however to find in the morning the pint glass on its side, a lump of spider poo and the spider had bailed....

WTF

Hulk spider FTW!!

WTF

Your lucky it didnt break it and stab you!

Think you most likely knocked it over in the night or something in fairness :p