Starlet owners Vs Civic Owners

When i walk the dog there is a huge badger set at the back of one of the feilds and its on a public path way.

Saw one rush into it once but it was only a glimpse.

Id see them as reasonable to be afraid of because they are physically capable of injuring you, spiders arnt xD

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you got a spider fetish or something ?!? Haha

Na seriously, being scared of spiders is kinda mind fear and probably about 75% of the population have it, including me... I know they wont actually hurt me or anything but its just something about the big ass ones ( house spiders ) that fucking creep me right out.

Have you got a spider fetish or something ?!? Haha

Na seriously, being scared of spiders is kinda mind fear and probably about 75% of the population have it, including me... I know they wont actually hurt me or anything but its just something about the big ass ones ( house spiders ) that fucking creep me right out.

I have a few as pets, about 10 assorted spiders and scorpions.

Then there is the 20 odd snakes and a lizard :p

When i walk the dog there is a huge badger set at the back of one of the feilds and its on a public path way.

Saw one rush into it once but it was only a glimpse.

Id see them as reasonable to be afraid of because they are physically capable of injuring you, spiders arnt xD

there big creatures with big teeth !!

I had a pet chilli rose spider for over 6 years when it died I took it to work for the laugh to see how many of the BIG men I worked with were pussys lol turned out 98% of them were lol I then moved jobs and it moved with me and it still has the same effect at this place lol hes now lived in the top of my tool box for over 10 years lol hes very stiff and brittle but he keeps scaring people lol

I dont have any fears of any animal/ insects theres I few I dont have time for and like to kill the buggers but they dont scare me at all.

The one thing I love is German Shepard's probably because I have never been with out one since I was 4 and I will never be with out one!!

I had a pet chilli rose spider for over 6 years when it died I took it to work for the laugh to see how many of the BIG men I worked with were pussys lol turned out 98% of them were lol I then moved jobs and it moved with me and it still has the same effect at this place lol hes now lived in the top of my tool box for over 10 years lol hes very stiff and brittle but he keeps scaring people lol

I dont have any fears of any animal/ insects theres I few I dont have time for and like to kill the buggers but they dont scare me at all.

The one thing I love is German Shepard's probably because I have never been with out one since I was 4 and I will never be with out one!!

You heartless bastard, that is brilliant.

Im suprised its lasted so long to be honest.

Some hairspray might harden it up a little?

Im not much a dog person to be honest, they eat too much and need to much attention.

Too much like children really, i recon all the pets we have combines eat less than 1 dog!

Im not much a dog person to be honest, they eat too much and need to much attention.

Too much like children really, i recon all the pets we have combines eat less than 1 dog!

Im a sucker for dogs i love em !!

I have 2 bearded dragons and they can eat about £60 a month in insects and thats buyin direct. Size dependant thats more than a dog if your feeding it dried food anyway.

I have two dogs a jack Russell and a Dalmatian it's like little and large but I love dogs there great wouldn't want to be without one tbh but yeah they can cost a bit on food if u feed em decent snap

I have two dogs a jack Russell and a Dalmatian it's like little and large but I love dogs there great wouldn't want to be without one tbh but yeah they can cost a bit on food if u feed em decent snap

Mum and dad have 3 jack russels ! there cute but a little too small for what i would have ! most jack russels we have had is 12!! haha 8 puppies 3 bitches one male

I'm jumping ship soon, a DC5 is on the cards for me can't wait to have the reliability back even with mods the k20's are bulletproof and still bags full of fun

They are only bulletproof so long as you keep topping them up with oil :p

Mine lives off the red line never have to top it up!!!! And its not bullshit Ste they do burn oil FACT my cousin has owned 2 Honda's both with K20 engines and both burn oil like no to tomorrow!!!! His DC5 only had 35k on the clock fresh import!

My point was they arent bomb proof good engine mind but no bomb proob depends on alot of things how its been looked after and how well it was built in the factory when it was new!!!

Edited by micky boy

Tbf if your revving an engine to 8.5k + regularly you kind of expect it to use some oil.

Hell my corolla 1.4 vvti must use 1/2ltr every couple of 1000 miles and that only goes to 6.7k and i never rev it that hard!

Then the new 2.0l seat/vag lumps absolutely guzzle oil. Expect nearly 1ltr every 1500 miles!

Some people's Toyota blinkers are stuck on lol.

Could say the same about some honda blinkers in this thread heaven forbid someone does'nt like a honda in a toyota forum

lol. Great cars no doubt even better with a turbo but to me veeteckhh y0!= zzzzZZZZZ

Some people need to get there heads out there arses, ok some owners of egs and eks with b series engine swear by vetec and claim its better then turbo yarda yarda, there usualy the scene kids, but the k20 is a stonkin engine ! Know of a 10 second ep3 on standard internals (turbod of course) thats been reasonably reliable ! Know of a few running 450+ that have been 100% reliable. Even in n/a they aint slow 13.7 with 238bhp (no nitrous) on road tyres and an open diff aint too be laughed at when ive hardly seen a 200-230bhp glanza/gt that can.match that time, but thats probably because hardly any one can drive a gt/glanza properly lol.