Starlet owners Vs Civic Owners

I am..... A fucking pussy!!! Hate every kind of spider with a passion, Hoover and slipper help me out. Some reason though its all insects i hate. Even butterflies. just wreck me flapping around like idiots.

PUSSY!! But I like lizards n stuff wierd like that. Haha.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone sayy Pussssaaaaaaayyyyyyyy Patrol??

Spiders dont bother me at all i think they are great at keeping fly out the house!! and if they are being brave i just move them to outside of the window:)

Daddy long legs are things i enjoy swatting!! pesky critters!!!

Believe it or not I was driving to work today and a FAT spider just started crawling across my passenger seat, I had to slap on the hazards pull over, kill it with a cd case and I ended up throwing the case away with it I just can't deal with it :p my skin was crawling for ages after. I hate them so much and I'm absalutely petrified of them, I don't have the best of luck :/

at least its a legitimate fear, and not some shit like being scared of inanimate objects like buttons or bread crust or something

But they are so unable to harm you i dont see the differance really.

If they were the size of a dog then maybe..

my missus is afraid of butterflies, lol

dont mind spiders at all, vtec's depress the fcuk out of me tho :p

:p youve not been in one thats driven properly then

spiders dont bother me as such

id rather not pick one up.if i can.help.it tho,

tarantulas are fine, tho :-/ just the huge ones that you find around the house that i dont like to touch

didnt realise how meny people are scared of them, i like the big ones were you can see there face they look funny.

However i am at war with one currently taking refuge in my wing mirror that must be the quickest spider to make a web honestly wash the car half hour later its there again! tried everything

:p youve not been in one thats driven properly then

spiders dont bother me as such

id rather not pick one up.if i can.help.it tho,

tarantulas are fine, tho :-/ just the huge ones that you find around the house that i dont like to touch

oh ive been in my fare share of them trust me... only a few high power ones tho as no one can afford to get the best out of them... so ill stick to boost...

spiders are like any other venomous creature in this world, if you piss them off they will defend themselves, if there was no spiders, not so much huge ones, the world would be near covered with flies at this stage...so the question is.... 1. would you prefer flies puking all over your food everyday and laying maggots in it or 2. seeing a spider trod passed you harmlessly on his merry way.... ill pick 2 :)

I have a resident spider inside the house at the side of my front door it's been there since sunday quiet a big fucker to but I'm just leaving him be the misses panics everytime she comes

Through front door and it's funny watching the cats try and get to it I'll only worry If it starts chasing me round the house lol

oh ive been in my fare share of them trust me... only a few high power ones tho as no one can afford to get the best out of them... so ill stick to boost...

spiders are like any other venomous creature in this world, if you piss them off they will defend themselves, if there was no spiders, not so much huge ones, the world would be near covered with flies at this stage...so the question is.... 1. would you prefer flies puking all over your food everyday and laying maggots in it or 2. seeing a spider trod passed you harmlessly on his merry way.... ill pick 2 :)

i said driven properly :p

power and driven properly are.majorly.different in civics

atleast maggots are edible

wouldnt like to try eat a taratula or a black.widow

altho the little ones about the house

people eat 1000s of them thru there life as theu crawl.in at night,

cant remembe what the stat is tho

i said driven properly :p

power and driven properly are.majorly.different in civics

atleast maggots are edible

wouldnt like to try eat a taratula or a black.widow

altho the little ones about the house

people eat 1000s of them thru there life as theu crawl.in at night,

cant remembe what the stat is tho

what? driven until smoke pours out the back is it?...driven properly or not, they are wank and you cant convince me otherwise... ive worked on enough of them to decide :)

Edited by corofin12345

didnt realise how meny people are scared of them, i like the big ones were you can see there face they look funny.

However i am at war with one currently taking refuge in my wing mirror that must be the quickest spider to make a web honestly wash the car half hour later its there again! tried everything

I've got this problem.. He's been in there for about a month now! :(