Jordan Walker's TD04 white V

cheers bud the tuner painted it not me I just added the rocker cover cam pulley and cambelt cover its amazing how the little things make the difference! another couple of weeks of tinkering and waiting for parts to come and it should look even better :)

What cam pulley is it buddy ?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue one mate.HTH.

Haha it's on like donkey Kong biaaaatch

lmfao Rbz and its just one off ebay Azz

Don't bother with it buddy, I'm guessing it's the same as cj performance Chinese ones they chew your belt and the theath on the pulley on very soft.

For what it's worth get your stock one back on, paint it if you want but don't use that blue one buddy just trying to give you a heads up

If you still want to run a pulley like that one , but a good quailty one , Keith at zisco sells them , give him a pm :)

Think ill just get my standard one coated buddy got a few bits that need doing anyway so ill just get it all done at once but thanks anyway :)

Quick update finished painting the interior looks good in my opinion couple of runs but thats expected from someone whos never painted before!

All nice and fresh...

B41DC3A0-98BB-471A-9CC3-337D62057BA9-525

On 12hour shifts for 9 days now though so chances are there wont be any progress for a while haha

Looking fresh in there dude. I know how you feel dude I haven't touched my glanza in 3 weeks and it's soo close to be able to start up

Cheers buddy should look even smarter once everything is back in! And yeah i know its just one of them things i was starting to make decent progress but ive hit a brick wall now waiting for a shit load of parts before i can do anything but ill get there eventualy :)

ohh my god!! where did you get those brides from !!! And its all looking sweet buddy :) why wasn't you happy with the engine ??

Cheers buddy appreciate the kind words :) i got the seats off ebay over a year ago now i dont even know weather the seller still does them anymore and as for the engine its a long story lol but it should be fine in a couple of weeks :) also i want to spray my engine bay so i will have to get round to that one at some point aswell

ohh my god!! where did you get those brides from !!! And its all looking sweet buddy :) why wasn't you happy with the engine ??

Cheers buddy appreciate the kind words :) i got the seats off ebay over a year ago now i dont even know weather the seller still does them anymore and as for the engine its a long story lol but it should be fine in a couple of weeks :) also i want to spray my engine bay so i will have to get round to that one at some point aswell

Ahhh man is there anyway of finding the sellers name ?? And ahhhhh okay then like that is it :/ well yeah id try and spray the bay before you put the engine back in ;) would make life slightly easier :p

Haha thats the plan dude still think it will be a bit of a ball ache though :/ and sorry dude cant find them in my ebay so dont have a clue

• 4 months later...

I realy need to get better at keeping this updated! The paint went quite well I thought considering I had never painted before! Heres a shot of the fresh paint with my dash in..

Screenshot_2014-09-02-10-34-33.png

And the finished product everything inside the car that will be going in...

Screenshot_2014-09-02-10-35-03.png

The only thing that will get changed is the door cards will be going carbon when I can afford to and I will make some for the back aswell just to make it look that little bit tidyer.

Next I started polly bushing my bottom arms I started with fire! :D

Screenshot_2014-09-02-10-36-21.png

Once id burned the old bushes out I decided the arms looked shite so I got meself a wire wheel on the old drill and cleaned all the old paint and surface rust off..

Screenshot_2014-09-02-10-35-49.png

I then gave them a lick of hammerite and they looked like this...

Screenshot_2014-09-02-10-36-04.png

Tonnes better imo I have the polly bushes on them now but dont have any pics :(

And the rest of the update will have to wait till later because my phones been a little bitch :(

And some of the parts that ive been collecting I have my ss wepr ram horn td04 kit

Screenshot_2014-09-02-10-36-36.png

My tuning developments billet wheel td04 turbo

Screenshot_2014-09-02-10-37-03.png

And a boat load of other swanky bits from tuning developments aswell

Screenshot_2014-09-02-10-38-18.png

and my willwoods I got a while back off the toffinator

Screenshot_2014-09-02-10-38-05.png

Im trying to get my engine all bolted back up together ready to go back in this week so hopefully ill have some swanky pics for yous :)

Thanks,

Jordan.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few plans. I'm going to concentrate on interior. Strip and paint. At the moment I have some evo recaro's but looking at getting something else. I want a new boost controller, adjustable coil overs, roll cage..... list goes on, I'm sure it's the same with you lol