Glanza just kicked in yo!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

If it is a write off then would there be any point in claming? Would prob make more money off breaking it then the insurance makeing you a silly offer!

Also you would only be loseing out on a shell which not many people buy anyway pluss its fucked haha also you will be doing a mate a huge favour not claming again him! lol

would of made it worse if i thru him over the train bridge we was on

i know alot of idiots tap brakes at you after youve pipped

he literaly slammed on to the point where i had to slam.on.hard as possible, car stopped.well tbh

• 1 month later...

right update time

after a few of you know the car was in an accident on 6th jan this year, insurance has taken the absoltue pi55 to sort out and only got the car back and pay out at end of last week

basicly coming of an island in the left lane ( two lane road ) prick in the right lane cut me up rather than staying in his lane. so i pipped and he slamed his brakes on and came to a complete stop a la emergency stop style, i slammed on and stopped inches from his back bumper, chris then locked up and slammed into the back of me and pushing me into the car in front.

Car is a cat C write off

front and rear end damage, it repairable but pretty much pointless, alot easier to reshell, SO chris ( starbo moorley) is having pretty much all of the car, as im sure alot of you have worked out from the breaking thread,

boot floor is all bent up massivly. will get some clear photos when i can,

IMG-20130108-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20130108-WA0000.jpg

got the car back on thursday and spent thrusday and friday stripping it back and putting the engine into chrises car in hope to get it back on the road by friday night,we usualy pikey everything but for once we did it right and brought a brand new engine crane which half way thru lifting the first engine out decided to pop a seal and not hold things in the air unless you constantly pumped it, which as you can imagine isnt great, got the car mostly back together by mid night on friday night but then chris went on a cruise sat morning at 7 am, so not managed to get it finished, so i now have two half starlets sat in my car port :/

IMG_1183_zps858b42e7.jpg

brought my self a new car at the weekend and pick it up on sat, will put yet another build thread up on that altho i very much doubt it will ever be written of

also its not jap and

I've called it Dave :p

Edited by Jack-CTR