Evening.

Well today I arranged with Rich (Scutch0) to meet him at a service station in Bicester to swap my wheels for his.

Got up early and got the car loaded up, surprising what you can get in a starlet!

Just before I left:

CIMG0677.jpg

When I returned:

CIMG0687.jpg

Then half an hour later, the car looked like this: (should of tidied up before I took the pictures!)

CIMG0695.jpg

CIMG0692.jpg

I well chuffed tbh.

Thanks again Rich, I hope you're happy with the Enkei's!

Comments?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should paint the white littering Golden Yellow, like on the OZ Racing F1 Evo wheels...I had a set which I never installed and sold them on, shame, would've looked nice (but far too heavy for me, 19.8lbs A 15" WHEEL...bah)

Nice progress ;)

Was just wondering about the plate, because it's a jap plate, and you have printed it all in one line, i think the lettering size might not be suitable, as it's too small right? U might get stopped for it, but hopefully you wont.

Nice progress ;)

Was just wondering about the plate, because it's a jap plate, and you have printed it all in one line, i think the lettering size might not be suitable, as it's too small right? U might get stopped for it, but hopefully you wont.

When I first ordered the plate, it came on 2 lines. But there was so much space either side of the text so I asked if I could have it on one line (the old plate had air bubbles in so they replaced it for free!)

When it arrived I thought I'd get pulled over all the time, but loads of police have been behind me and not pulled me over. MOT might be something else though, so I did keep the old plates and I'll just stick them on for the MOT.

• 2 weeks later...

Morning,

On Thursday I had a nice package delivered from Mr Burwash. This is what it was:

CIMG0737.jpg

CIMG0736.jpg

This is what I found when I opened the box:

CIMG0738.jpg

CIMG0740.jpg

So then I took on the task of getting them on the car and changed it from this:

DSCF1590.jpg

To this:

CIMG0741.jpg

CIMG0742.jpg

CIMG0743.jpg

CIMG0744.jpg