hks fuel rail

From what I heard the HKS rail is just a bling item anyway. It's not actually any larger than stock. Never had one though so can't confirm, half the reason why I went for the Zisco one.

Edited by AdamB

From what I heard the HKS rail is just a bling item anyway. It's not actually any larger than stock. Never had one though so can't confirm, half the reason why I went for the Zisco one.

Its definitely bigger than stock dude, I shall try and find a picture of them both side be side :) but yeh the bling element does help, shame the writing is upside down when you look at the engine :(

I think its .5mm smaller than the cjperformance rails but I havent a clue what measurements they are soooooooo hold on a sec........................

standard - 10.5mm

hks - 14mm

cjperformance - 14.5mm

not sure about zisco and the likes though........................

Edited by mattyD

Is that square on the inside of the hks rail or is it just me?

AHA, square hks FTW!!! still loooks the best out there easy :p

I got a Zisco one Matt, but don't have it with me at the moment to measure :(

I thought it looked a bit square as well lol.

get the measurements if you can dude, would be good to start a list maybe for those that want to know any info.............:)

standard ftw! :p

lol, bollocks are you running nearly 400hp on a standard fuel rail??????????

Dont realy matter how big something is its how you use it that matter :p haha

Na realy you can have a scaffy bar for a fuel rail but the injectors will only feed the engine as much as they can handle! So a stock injector rail is fine :)

Dont realy matter how big something is its how you use it that matter :p haha

Na realy you can have a scaffy bar for a fuel rail but the injectors will only feed the engine as much as they can handle! So a stock injector rail is fine :)

HA, you have built my confidence up a bit mate :p

so what is the actual point of a 'higher flow' fuel rail if its the injectors that control the fueling? just a gimmick then no?

Yup ive still got the standard fuel rail, nothing wrong with it apart from it looks shit, wasnt wanting to splash out on an hks when i didnt really need it.

its all about the bling bling :p

what injectors are you running dude?