Sportif brakes - gt brakes

• 1 month later...

Sorry if this is a daft question but do Glanza/GT calipers and carriers fit straight on a N/A ? and if so i guess ill just need Glanza/GT discs and pads ?

Cheers

Yeah glanza/gt calipers will fit stright on!

I have some GT calipers and carriers groved disks if anyone is interested?

If its cheap im interested lol whats the discs like ?

Disks are like new mate just abit of surface rust off them been sat in my garage! Would clean them up befor i set them out anyway!

Id be looking for £60 posted for the calipers and disks

Disks are like new mate just abit of surface rust off them been sat in my garage! Would clean them up befor i set them out anyway!

Id be looking for £60 posted for the calipers and disks

That sounds like a bargain and if i had the cash now id be sending it you! let me see what i can do and if you still have them there mine lol :D

That sounds like a bargain and if i had the cash now id be sending it you! let me see what i can do and if you still have them there mine lol :D

Ok buddy just give me a shout when you have the funds and ill let you know if i still have them :)

• 4 weeks later...

Im sorry but the uk starlet calipers are smaller than the glanza or gt. The glanza and gt share calipers with the uk paseo, all of which have a larger piston than the uk starlets.

Part number 47750‑10111

An na cant do 120mph+ on the track. Using the right tool for the job since 2005.. The same pads on two different sizes of discs cant be right.

We need a comparision photo but the uk na calipers are smaller although they fit

I didnt mean that man, I meant I did 120mph and when your jumpin on the brakes repeatly over an hour or so of hard driving I would be glad of the bigger calipers. I did alot of hard driI didnt mean that man, I meant I did 120mph and when your jumpin on the brakes repeatly over an hour or so of hard driving I would be glad of the bigger calipers.

Of course bigger brakes always help but for NAs I'm pretty sure the carriers and disks will be a sufficient upgrade for most people without needing to change calipers. Saying that though, the calipers and carriers are usually sold together so it's not even an issue I guess, up to the person whether they wanna swap calipers and bleed etc or just bolt on and go

I have to agree for an n/a, carriers pads discs and some better fluid would be fine, its only when you get upto 160-70hp and track work i would say you really need better brakes. i was driving about on the road for 18months and never considered better brakes, 20mins on track though it was apparent i needed better lol