built not bought! beefys glanza v

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeaa just fitted them was was doing the wiring and bam he drove past and kicked it off i did try to.chase but i was facein the opersit way and my road is small no.180s are possible on it haa but il find them and will do damage to them and thanks mate she needs a good soft pad polish and seal but no time cus i work.nights!

Older cars like ours have just a few earthing cables coming from the battery. By putting an earthing kit on the car the overall stability and reliability of the earthing gets better and sometimes this provides a hp or two more.

I even read recently, that on old cars like the starlets so called voltage stabilizers have a positive effect. That thing on the test car provided two hp or so more and raised the torque a tiny bit.

Yeaa just fitted them was was doing the wiring and bam he drove past and kicked it off i did try to.chase but i was facein the opersit way and my road is small no.180s are possible on it haa but il find them and will do damage to them and thanks mate she needs a good soft pad polish and seal but no time cus i work.nights!

Looks good! But to be fair, that's a good effort or really long legs to kick a mirror and drive a car at the same time!

• 3 weeks later...

Did this today after work carbon skined my gear center cap and did the window wash cap as well sorry for bad puctures IMAG0832_zps013de926.jpg

IMAG0838_zpse4bc9fef.jpg guna be making some moulds of few things to make my on carbon parts too in next few weeks!

Ryye if any one that would like a set of handles dun like this let me knw and i could sort u out wouldnt have to wait id send theae out thwn u post me urs in return pm me for price!

IMAG0854_zps282663af.jpg

IMAG0842_zps0e32f6a6.jpg