one very slow golf O_O

Now that you mention it....

Hmmmm, the wipers don't lift or flutter like they normally would at that kinda speed. Also that road is too good to be true i think.

Why should the wipers lift? If they are properly designed and ideally it's stood in the sun for some time in the summer they are like glued to the window, never experienced that on you car? I did, had to get out to lift them off the window to make them work again. Just needs like 37°C in the sun for that.

Also most roads here in Germany are like that, actually at least here in the north, Lower Saxony to be exact (where most of that VW heads are as here are the two biggest factories in Germany, Wolfsburg and Emden), I don't know many roads where you have to be slower than 100km/h (from the quality of the road, law often says to go at that speed away from the Autobahn). Only real shitty roads that are seldom used and therefore are not in the priority of being kept intact. Or some low-speed innercity roads, that are either kept at a rather old and poor plastered state or have speedbumps so you can't go faster. If you want to, I'll upload examples of both and a short vid of the Autobahn later this day.

Even inner city roads in my small town are good enough to drive 140 or even more (with good grip and brakes for stopping) on them if you want. I did that, at 4am in the morning as I was sure there was no one on the road. And not for long because there came a crossing at the end of the road with the next road slightly to the left rather than straight through ;) But I won't do a vid of that, nowadays the internet's not safe for that and my username and car are a bit known around here as both are rather unique ;)

Why should the wipers lift? If they are properly designed and ideally it's stood in the sun for some time in the summer they are like glued to the window, never experienced that on you car? I did, had to get out to lift them off the window to make them work again. Just needs like 37°C in the sun for that.

Also most roads here in Germany are like that, actually at least here in the north, Lower Saxony to be exact (where most of that VW heads are as here are the two biggest factories in Germany, Wolfsburg and Emden), I don't know many roads where you have to be slower than 100km/h (from the quality of the road, law often says to go at that speed away from the Autobahn). Only real shitty roads that are seldom used and therefore are not in the priority of being kept intact. Or some low-speed innercity roads, that are either kept at a rather old and poor plastered state or have speedbumps so you can't go faster. If you want to, I'll upload examples of both and a short vid of the Autobahn later this day.

Even inner city roads in my small town are good enough to drive 140 or even more (with good grip and brakes for stopping) on them if you want. I did that, at 4am in the morning as I was sure there was no one on the road. And not for long because there came a crossing at the end of the road with the next road slightly to the left rather than straight through ;) But I won't do a vid of that, nowadays the internet's not safe for that and my username and car are a bit known around here as both are rather unique ;)

Cool story bro ;-)

I've seen wipers lift at lower speeds than that so thought theyd do something at 200 mph.