more squeaky sound after fitting coilovers! rear sound inside cabin

trying to explain this best i can haha..

even with OEM suspsension fitted there was a kind of squeking sound coming from the rear and this is inside of the car its not over the top but since fitted new Bc coilovers its got little bit louder its coming from the inside of the car.. no sound out of the car..

its when driving at all times straight lines,cornering.... from 10mph onwards

does not sound bad or something is broken its just annoying as feck haha.....

any ideas??

Inside, erm

Catch on the boot (wrap tape around the pin the hook goes around)

Catches on the rear seats or the hinges

Parcel shelf

If uk spec the rear brake light can squeek.

Just go mad with a bit of silicone grease or get a mate in the back of the car and go for a drive down a "private road" :p

Edited by morgey

Parcel shelf is not in..

it's not like anything is loose or making a rattle sound.. Sounds like the chassis (shell) is straining lol!

Funny enough my brothers does it as well!

So is your total silence inside the cabin minus the exhaust?

mine is totaly silent try copper greese in the top of the coilover it could be the new rubber

hmmm going to try this me thinks.. as its giving me a head ake haha!

it actually does sound like rubber on metal rubbing well exactly what my mate said when passenger!

on all coils?

Youd be better off with white spray grease, copper grease will work perfectly but the copper is added to resist heat and just makes right mess when its not completely necessary.

If you use it for this it will work fine but will just make it more hassle ud be far neater and less hassle using white spray grease just a little tip.

Youd be better off with white spray grease, copper grease will work perfectly but the copper is added to resist heat and just makes right mess when its not completely necessary.

If you use it for this it will work fine but will just make it more hassle ud be far neater and less hassle using white spray grease just a little tip.

Will do this then mate

Cheers for that as yes makes sence as its a spray so be easier ..