EP 91 Red Glanza Rep N/A

Item's & Pricing For Sale:

as some of you may be aware, my engine shit itself and i decided to buy an EG shape civic. i bought it on monday and as much as i love i still havent been able to bring myself to make this thread. but i need the money as buying the civic left me skint. I dont like seeing starlets being broke, especially red ones. ive always hated on people who do it, but untll youre in that situation you dont understand fully.

Anyway. everythings availbale just pm me text me or comment in here and ill get back to you asap 07888077020

Also have Gen & celica seats in there, that were welded properly to fit a starlet. looking for about £80 for those, there in pretty mint condition, ill get some pictures up soon, just a few scraped on the plastics from storage marks.

some parts im not selling like the skirts etc because there so battered there worth nothing and not worth selling on. but everythings available so let me know :)

I'm not entirely sure about prices, but im doing everything as cheap as possible :)

I'll get some more pictures up by the end of today :)

Pictures:

FE5726AA-AD93-4FEA-A5D3-CD0F894D3A8C-1927-0000014F2ABFB25F.jpg

6EBC4921-0FFA-4CE0-9F32-16FB215DDD2F-1927-0000014F2278D26F.jpg

EFF46B30-3F2C-4729-B9B1-93257F800E70-2342-000001EB77613100.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

I would prefer collection on most items, but im happy to wrap things up if you arrange a courier on the bigger items :)

Will get more pictures ASAP. By the end of tomorrow. Headlights bonnet and bumper are provisionally sold, however the JAM front lip is still available. Forgot to say it's got a corolla intake manifold, half size civic rad and a hks mushroom filter. Also front strut brace but no back one. It's not got coilies I was on about the civic in the other thread mate, it's just lowered 40mm on PI springs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Buuuuuump. Bought an mr2 instead now.

Celica Gen 7 seats in black and red are still available, only looking for around £80 for them...

Bonnet headlights bumper sold, also the wipers and clocks, front and rear strut have been sold too.

Everything else is still available, need the shell gone by the end of the week so bump for cheap parts :) civic rad still available for £20

the wheels are wolfrace voodoo's dude. came off my old n/a

the are 15x7, unsure on et. pcd is obviously 4x100 but unsure what the other pcd is as they are multifit

and it should have a blanking grommet marc.

you'll have to wait on a price for the spoiler and ive got a feel the rolla man has been sold but he'll have to confirm

Cheers Ryan dude! Appreciate that :) yeah rolla mani has been sold, ill have to take the spoiler off tomorrow, just to see if it even comes off, it was bonded on very strongly haha and it's not on the best condition if I'm honest, ill take it off and get some pictures for you dude.

Wheels are fucked, well one of them is. They were on the civic when I crashed and it's completley buckled and beyond repair... So I'm not too sure on those as only 3 are good.

Marc or Ryan have you got a picture of the blanking plate? Ill have a look tomorrow then.

Sorry for the late replies I've been in work all day today. But ill try my best from now on to reply to everyone asap.

Oh and I've got one picture of the celica seats, but ill be taking them out tomorrow to take some proper pictures for you :)