Need help with presents!

Right.. I know it's still a month away..but Valentine's is coming up, and with anything car related I'm proper organised..

But when it comes to presents I literally leave everything till the night before..so thought I would start a thread if anyone wanted to write down some suggestions..

Obvious ones are flowers and jewellery..

Before anyone suggests, I want a link to said to said dildo! :D

Cheers :)

She will be having flowers..couple of red roses should secure a BJ. .

And I thought about the meal..just she eats healthy, and won't eat anything spicy...would feel like a right dick ordering some rabbit food for her..

I actually got her a non-stick frying pan.. I would make a sexist remark, but I can't fault her, I start work at 6 every morning, and always there is bacon sandwiches and a cup of coffee ready for me, and sandwiches are always made ready for dinner :D

The cake idea its pretty good, like get it personalised with a name on top :)

The only thing is we live across the road from a florist, and still want to charge me £3 delivery to literally walk across a road!! so might make the most of it and deliver them to her work

Cheers guys :)

had to laugh at some of the above comments boys lol

im kinda fucked because my mrs will be in college on V day and i wana have some flowers dropped off to her and she goes between different rooms durin the course of her day so im thinkin i should go to the college and find her main room and grab a lassie in the corridor and get her to go into her classroom and deliver them.

then later money permittin, il be takin her to dinner and shell come home to more roses in my house and rose petals on the bed...........

if i dont get sexy time after all this id be shocked lol

Edited by PaulStarletSR

Paul if you don't get sexy time after all that..I'll do it, seems like a lot of work to go to waste ;)

We need links boys for dildo' s! I'm afraid of getting her a big one, just incase she won't have any need for me anymore..think I'll play it safe and get a 3" :D

Valentines day is an absolute pain in the tits! Im shite with presents and i cba spending money on pointless shit for her haha.

Altho the gf doesnt see it the same way so i suppose ill have to get her something! Nae doubt be a card and some me to you bear or sumin. Bitches love me to you bears.