• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a nice figure for 1 bar all the same. I wonder what ecu and injectors were used.

Was it yours made 260 @ 1bar td04? Using speedvision cams?

Yeah 262 with the cams and atock compression ish

I'm sure yours well go well when u get it done

Phil

Thats incredible for 1 bar :)

I hope so Phil, fingers crossed i can sort a harness and see Chris early in the new year sometime.

Might try the smaller forester turbo out for a bit of something different, the tf035. Ive heard good reports on them on the stock 4e.

• 2 weeks later...

Had the gt back on the rollers today. Running 13psi boost on a ct9b using a jam fcd and sard reg it made a healthy 182.8hp and 148ftlb torque.

Not bad for not having a map yet.

Also seen a glanza with a ct9 runnin .9bar with a jam ecu make 211hp today, that was impressive! The fastest ct9 out there??

Had the gt back on the rollers today. Running 13psi boost on a ct9b using a jam fcd and sard reg it made a healthy 182.8hp and 148ftlb torque.

Not bad for not having a map yet.

Also seen a glanza with a ct9 runnin .9bar with a jam ecu make 211hp today, that was impressive! The fastest ct9 out there??

Great stuff love to see people still rocking the ct9's! Hutchy over my way made 210 on his ct9 IWG I remember a silver V made 215 a stock ct9 ewg over my way made 217 my k1 made 218.6 but that 211 with Jam ecu is class Jam ran their ecu to run ct9 on the 5E and make 250 when you watch the video's you can see it's like a supercharger.

Pity I missed yours Ryan, would have liked to have seen it on!

Always next time bud. Your new setup looks reallywell too dude a powdercoated rocker would just set it off i think :)

by the way call for that wastegate spring anytime you know where i am :)

Great stuff love to see people still rocking the ct9's! Hutchy over my way made 210 on his ct9 IWG I remember a silver V made 215 a stock ct9 ewg over my way made 217 my k1 made 218.6 but that 211 with Jam ecu is class Jam ran their ecu to run ct9 on the 5E and make 250 when you watch the video's you can see it's like a supercharger.

I love the ct9s mate im not bored with mine at all and i havent even pushed it to a bar so ill play with it for another bit yet :) id love a blitz k1 man your a lucky sod! I dont suppose you know of any others stashed anywere? I bet you do lol. That guys ct9 was still internally gated too didnt see what manifold or decat though, it would be a very sharp car though! Jams idea of 5e wouldve been class to try out with a ct9 i never thought theyd be able to make 250hp but? Super responsive setup

Been working on a polished race spec rocker cover, so once I get all the lines and fittings, catch can and gaskets it will be going on :)

Yes will give you a shout next week sure 👍🏼

Very nice bud im sure itll look the part :) its on my to do list too it adds up to a right bit when your getting lines an catch cans etc doesnt it. Im home anytime after 6 during the week so just fire me a message beforehand sure man.

nice 1 :)

for lambda reading on your shart is it the red line or blue

Its the purple one close to the rev line Colin? Red line is horsepower and blue line is torque. Theres two dyno runs over each other.

Ps colin hows the tf035 serving you?? Any dyno graphs?

Edited by Ryan_EP82 GT