*** DGR COILOVER GROUP BUY***taking payments

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, i'm in. I will pay on 28th if that's ok. Do I need to put in a colour choice on the comments section on your www? Can you give some info on the courier service you use please. I hate my neighbour, I swear he damaged my posh car out of spite. If i'm out at work when courier arrives I don't want him taking these in - I would rather they were left in an outbuilding or delivered on a Saturday.

That's fine Malcolm, think we will leave this run until this coming Monday anyway to give people chance to pay over the weekend, as probably not going to be able to get the order through until Monday anyway as we're switching broadband provider on Thursday.

For colour choice can you please just pop a note in the comments saying which colour you'd like and the model you need.

Link for payment is here http://www.cjperformance.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_12&products_id=23 all you need to do is check out through this link, filling out all your details. Once all the payments are in I will get the list updated on here, as long as you've had a confirmation email from the website your space has been reserved :)

Hi the courier will either be ups or city link, you Will have to sign for them due to the amount, I would not be willing to leave them in an outbuilding if you miss delivery you can re arrange delivery or collect them from the depot yourself :)

@ lawless ill add you to the list now

@ shorty will be a couple of weeks dude but ill sort you 4 paw folks out with a decent price :)

@ mike i shall pm you regarding paytment later today :)

Hello - I'm trying to pay for these, but how do I get it to non-paypal £445? I can see the link in Paypal for cc or debit card payment but no price adjustment.

Edited by dazstarlet