What CT9 Hybrid Turbo Is This?

Hi guys,

I recently bought a half finished Starlet build and got tons of parts with the buy. In one of the boxes I found this brand new or freshly built CT9 Hybrid. It is absolutely spotless no wastegate cracks or shaft play etc etc. Does anyone have any idea what hybrid it is and what they think it's worth? Its not a Speedvision hybrid because their turbos are stamped on the housing. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Browner

100_1273.jpg

100_1274.jpg

100_1275.jpg

Id say they are easily the best of the CT9 hybrids.

Will make decent power 200-220 at 1-1.2 bar.

So much better than standard CT9.

In that condition worth anywhere between 350-500 depending on what someone is willing to pay.

Ill take if off your hands for 100 though ;)

I wouldnt say they where the best Hiflow turbo out

Toytuning and fensport hiflow turbos are one of the best! The tongs hiflow only has a larger compressor wheel everything elss is just the same as a stock ct9

With the toytuning and fensport ct9's you get a larger compressor wheel cutback exhaust turbin wheel 360degree thrust bearing etc

But even so its a good find and still worth around the £350 mark :)

They certainly aren't the best, but they are ok if not pushed too hard. We have repaired a lot over the years.

We are bringing out 2 new hybrids. These should perform the best and be reliable. This will be backed up with a 12 month no quibble warranty if fitted and setup by us.

Same turbo as I ran on my mk1 for years mate.. That's the whole reason I didn't fit that td04 I sold you , at 1.0-1.1bar it was really quick off of the mark ... It. Spooled up so quickly as well. Offer it to trisk :) that gt needs another one of them

@ Marc Moss tell trisk to make me an offer it will be for sale as I have no use for it I am already running a TD06 :)

Seen a select few in used condition make big money but never once saw one brand new so must be very rare

They certainly aren't the best, but they are ok if not pushed too hard. We have repaired a lot over the years.

We are bringing out 2 new hybrids. These should perform the best and be reliable. This will be backed up with a 12 month no quibble warranty if fitted and setup by us.

Interested dependant on price. I have a bad feeling they are going to be £5-600+ though

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...