Thankyou :) as i think the glanza spoilers transform the whole shape and look of the car :)

Yes it looks much better with the spoiler on. I like the glanza rear end to. I've go the number plate surround but Marc doesn't like it, still going to put it on like :)

Edited by *sammy*
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it looks much better with the spoiler on. I like the glanza rear end to. I've go the number plate surround but Marc doesn't like it, still going to put it on like :)

Definetly :)

Surround gives it a more jdm look :)

That makes two of us 😬, need her back on the road miss driving it, supra is to powerful for me I don't want to crash it as Marc would kill me. got to go to work tonight so can't do anything. But off tomorrow. I'll get Marc to write on here about how he put that spoiler on.

That makes two of us , need her back on the road miss driving it, supra is to powerful for me I don't want to crash it as Marc would kill me. got to go to work tonight so can't do anything. But off tomorrow. I'll get Marc to write on here about how he put that spoiler on.

Sorry, YOU DRIVE THAT SUPRA? thats insane lol!

beautiful cars!

thankyou would be interested to see the work involed :)

Yes been the daily drive for a few weeks now. Then back to being the weekend/show car when I get the starlet back on the road.

How is that insane? The looks you get when I'm driving. The month open 😯 makes you lol.

It's ok. They only thing it I can't get the bugger off now 😡

Rear bumper turned up yesterday. That's all the glanza kit now :)

Just need a few (supra) parts moving out the garage then the sanding will start.

Few goodies turned up today

1083C55E-10CF-4643-BE0F-13BF7BE9CEB8.jpg

Update

Rear bumper test fitted

AD648CB5-1F58-4563-8290-30F8F7903AAC.jpg

E91DB491-C5E7-458B-B4DA-E9257F7AB206.jpg

Also glanza number plate surround test fitted

6B6C855E-0C67-4BBF-8879-D45F468C487B.jpg

35mm lowering springs fitted

14B93AA8-7F80-4323-8297-DFD8F7CFB84A.jpg

E91DB491-C5E7-458B-B4DA-E9257F7AB206.jpg

Think I need a new one

C97C9CFE-6DE8-464C-BF28-693CC1246932.jpg

Rear end

32B1C724-97C9-40B6-AF52-C5B0F6F8F048.jpg

Edited by *sammy*

Leave the bumper black! Looks so good with the green!

Updates are looking good! Liking the frequent updates!! :)

Thanks :) want it back on the road soon. So on my days off I'm doing the bits I can do with out Marc. Marc said to leave them black and just paint there number plate surround and bonnet green. sideskirts and the front bumper black, don't think it will go with the colour of my new wheels I'm getting,unless I can get them in black.

good work :)

i got even more excited when i saw a Supra lol!

How did you fit the spoiler? i got sold it couldnt fit on an N/A tailgate as there are clips halfway down or something like that anyway lol?

I use tigerseal mate

Thanks :) . Few more parts have turned up today. Just waiting on the cup holder. Still need to sand the body kit down but with the school been off and me working lates it on hold till the weekend. :)

• 1 month later...