• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see another local enthusiast looking good :)

Starting to get there. There's a jne meet Sunday 30th march at 1pm at B&Q at Durham retail park there's a few coming off here. If you want to pop along. I'll be in the supra till the starlet is back on the road

Yes they were mine haha only clicked as knew the buyer name was sam

I said to Marc that Im sure they where on the forum, but when I went on I couldn't find them. :D

Updates are good!

Like to see where this goes! :thumbsup:

Hopefully I'll have her all sand ready for the paint next week, then the week after all painted.

going to start the engine bay when she's back on the road.

Got a few more parts coming this week so I'll update more soon.

Looking good :-)

Thanks only took a year to start her.

Weyhey :p

Can't give the colour away. You will have to wait till they are delivered. Then I'll put updates on. Will be a few months as we are also getting the supra re painted. Not cheap this car thing. :)

Is that marks? I'm looking forward to seeing it Sunday, but more looking forward to the starlet when it's sorted, you'll see mine Sunday, its a daily driven project so still plenty flaws

Is that marks? I'm looking forward to seeing it Sunday, but more looking forward to the starlet when it's sorted, you'll see mine Sunday, its a daily driven project so still plenty flaws

Yes that's the one. Marc at work on Sunday so if he's not back In time I'll be bringing her down. then when he gets in going back of him. Mine will be the daily when it back the road as the supra is costing a arm and a leg as the daily. So it will just be the weekend/show car again. That where I'm hoping to get mine so we can take both car to the shows.

Little update

9D90B96E-474F-469C-AF16-91C3F080C2D9.jpg

Removed the rear wiper yesterday, what a pain them plastic screws where. :(

I've done that for two days now. Going to give it one more go then I'll get Marc to get it off. Trying to do as much as I can then leave the hard parts to him :)

Edited by *sammy*

good work :)

i got even more excited when i saw a Supra lol!

How did you fit the spoiler? i got sold it couldnt fit on an N/A tailgate as there are clips halfway down or something like that anyway lol?

good work :)

i got even more excited when i saw a Supra lol!

How did you fit the spoiler? i got sold it couldnt fit on an N/A tailgate as there are clips halfway down or something like that anyway lol?

Thanks

Yes supra's are nice cars

I don't know I'll ask Marc when he gets in from work he put it on.