Chris red starlet

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do my own machine polishing but the person i work with he used to be a paint sprayer so he painted my spoiler for me and done an amazing job

Also forgot to mention timing belt and power steering belt and altanator belt have all been changed and got new wheel hub fitted and brake cylinder

Edited by chrisp96

Yeah i would off machine polished yours but your a bit to far away lol and think im going to get an alarm any ideas on which one to get was looking at toad ones and they seem pretty good and maybe getting some new fresh wheel nuts from rare rims and glanza bumper and remix front bumper but the remix might have to wait a bit cause its quite expensive lol.

every civic i had came with a toad 606i lol realy good alarm just gotta take off anti hi-jack it auto locks the doors when engines been running 60 seconds almost locked myself out far to many times to be funny.

remix front will look smart but aye they do come with a nice price tag lol

so during the week decided to strip interior out and give seats and carpets a good hoover and shampo also won a set of recaro fishnet seats which looks like the optional extra seats and picking them up friday cant wait.

IMG_20130408_141953_zpsd4497046.jpg

P1050854_zps472c185b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys not been much updates due to college and work but now finished college also just been driving around so hopefully ready to sit driving test. The recaros are going away to get sorted at the upholstery shop just up the road from me and also got ukso decals the other day don't have enough money to get coilovers so will just have to get springs at the moment.

SAM_2167_zps2fbcd448.jpg

.SAM_2169_zps1a3e2ae8.jpg

IMG_20130623_130828_zpse22a9ec2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey guys got a couple of we updates

Had to sort my brakes the other week as they were making a weird noise but was just the back plate rubbing all sorted now tho

DSCF0166_zps0a5031f7.jpg

Then gave the car a we clean ready for japfest at knockhill

DSCF0192_zps6a209fa9.jpg

1005743_192026050962616_521947776_n_zps8

Also got a HKS panel filter from id workz

DSCF0208_zpsd4bcae09.jpg

Yesterday went to tayport and got paseo dials from JTStarlet92 and some cup holders and new wind deflectors as im missing one and the other ones broken

Got the paseo dials in and everything working fine look so much better now

DSCF0210_zps94c82649.jpg

DSCF0218_zpsd4865464.jpg

Got a lot off plans next on the list is an alarm system and new brakes :)

• 1 year later...