Crooks stanced now going for big power build

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen your car at showerks! Didn't realise you were from NI! I remember you commenting on my post when I said I was gettin neo chrome grid v's and I thought you were from England. The car looks amazing! Cheeky bita tyre stretch looked good! I have your phone as my back ground now :p haha! Keep up the good work!

Keep it JDM mate!

Not being funny but the car shows and stanced crack doesn't go far with the likes of socks or lew.

Appreciate the money you've put into your car but this is a jap forum. Not a euro stanced crack.

What ? The last time I checked it said "UK Starlet Owners" most of the cars are imports but not all. It doesnt specifie wether your car should be stanced or not. Nether does it suggest the way you should mod your car. I think he is right to do something different and in my opinion it looks shit hot. Cracking job mate :)

Seen your car at showerks! Didn't realise you were from NI! I remember you commenting on my post when I said I was gettin neo chrome grid v's and I thought you were from England. The car looks amazing! Cheeky bita tyre stretch looked good! I have your phone as my back ground now :p haha! Keep up the good work!

Yea I should of said I was from here haha forgot. No way there been a lot of pic going about fb and stuff. But thanks for the positive feedback 👍👍👍

UK Starlet Owners.... Is for anyone, anyone, anywhere in the world that owns a Starlet. Regardless of how they choose to modify it...

If we all had the same tastes it wouldn't be the community we have today!

My own personal take on your car mate, is big respect for the effort put in, I "like most" know what its like when you modify these cars to a high level. More trouble and harder then you think!

Keep up the hard work!

UK Starlet Owners.... Is for anyone, anyone, anywhere in the world that owns a Starlet. Regardless of how they choose to modify it...

If we all had the same tastes it wouldn't be the community we have today!

My own personal take on your car mate, is big respect for the effort put in, I "like most" know what its like when you modify these cars to a high level. More trouble and harder then you think!

Keep up the hard work!

Thanks appreciate this big time like thought I was being hated there. But yea it has been alot of hard work and my own time and money. And am not going to stop. U hiding your yoke ???? Haven't herd or seen it in a while. Oooo plus spuddy sold the starlet

Keep it JDM mate!

Not being funny but the car shows and stanced crack doesn't go far with the likes of socks or lew.

Appreciate the money you've put into your car but this is a jap forum. Not a euro stanced crack.

^^^mug.

the "euro" scene was an idea adapted by europeans from japland, so he is keepin it JDM.

crooks,keep it up mate, stunnin.

Listen bud this car is a credit to ukso in my eyes and its given me a lot of inspiration for my own build as we seam to be going down similar paths, keep it up and don't listen to any fools who dislike the might of Jap Stance !!!

Are you going to come over for JAE in September would love to see this along side mine ?

Listen bud this car is a credit to ukso in my eyes and its given me a lot of inspiration for my own build as we seam to be going down similar paths, keep it up and don't listen to any fools who dislike the might of Jap Stance !!!

Are you going to come over for JAE in September would love to see this along side mine ?

Thanks pal. Don't think we will be over this year but a few of us are planing next year like hopefully all going well

Thanks pal. Don't think we will be over this year but a few of us are planing next year like hopefully all going well

Who knows buddy might have to organise a trip over there some time to a show, I live in Holyhead so its easy access to the ferry !

Who knows buddy might have to organise a trip over there some time to a show, I live in Holyhead so its easy access to the ferry !

Ireland is like jdm central, these Irish lads have all the gems and rare parts!!!!!!! I'd love a trip per there Edited by TurboTobz

This car has been doing the rounds! Every day on facebook it crops up 3-4-5 times a day minimum!

Personally one of my fav looking V's and im not usually one for stance!

Cant believe how much its changed haha

Really I hav seen it on a couple I think lol but thanks going drag racing tomorro should be fun changing the wheels for tht but haha #nogrip

i fucking love this motor, fact.

very unique, not likely to cruise past another one looking too similar, and great to see someone's own personal taste being applied to generate something a bit different from the usual JDM styling.

i say keep it up buddy! i've seen it in the flesh quite a few times now and had a good nosey at it, the car is amazing and a true credit to you!

Phil.

• 4 weeks later...