Hey! Thought i would introduce myself!!

Well as you will probs have seen i have a little 1.3NA which is my little (starlet)tina i love her!!

I am 17, haven't passed my test yet but am usually out an bout with various older mates who i drag out! :unsure: Have been at all the shows this year mainly the jap shows & drunken weekender shows!!

I live near Reading so am religously at the jap meet each month! I also run a website with some friends aimed at all aspects of driving, feel free to come and have a look! www.ukde.co.uk

K x

Here's Tina

karen1.jpg

Me . . . drunkerd at Modded Nats

n560913139_67173_7991.jpg

My other ride....

100874243a4367133366b747286086l.jpg

how do and welcome i seem to remember this being on ebay a while ago for some reason if not it was one very similar!!! looks very nice indeed i like the kit :D

Boys you need to check her site ther are some very nice ladies including yourself minxy just a shame im spoken for :lol::unsure::lol:

Welcome to UKSC :lol:

I saw you last month at Jap Meet Reading, i drive the white glanza that was there :unsure: was your starlet driven by a guy? Didn't really have the courage to find the owner and start talking to them, but glad you found our site :D

Here's your car, soz, its a camera phone :lol:

DSC00979.jpg

Welcome to UKSC minxy!

Lovin' your MS design n/a starlet there and in one of the nicest colours too!

We have a soft spot for starlet n/a's if you haven't noticed so you'll feel right at home :lol:

When you are ready, post up a dedicated thread in the 'extreme ep rides section' of 'Tina' so we can see and hear more about her and of course yourself and your progress.

You've certainly come to the right place anyway.

Please Enjoy Your Stay

Joz