starbucks Dipstar - first attempt ep82 switch plates

Only small stuff at the moment. Anything around A3 size should be fine. Of course if u give me measurements I can see if it'll fit my dipping tub etc

Most interior pieces like switch plates, console surrounds, mirror trims, steering cowls, instrament surrounds etc

I can do purple. The silvery grey areas you see in the image are the base coat. The outcome will change to what ever colour you use as base. So in your head change the silvery areas to purple. :D

Red base coat, black carbon film

720_Picture_005.jpg

You can get a silver carbon as well which would give a light carbon look.

Fuel rails not an issue and the same with Rockers.

They would however need a good cleaning before coming to me.

Rockers in particular would need all work doing to them before coming to me (specially if youre gonna go race spec, as the welding would ruin the work). Ideally cleaned and stripped beforehand.

Any pattern available in the hydrographics world. Its limited to a degree but there are hundreds to choose from

Digital Camo,Woodland Camo, Hello Kitty, Silver carbon, Black Carbon, Carbon Kevlar, brushed Aluminium, Skulls, Ghosts, Zombies, Dollars, Flames, Woodgrains, the list goes on. Have a look on ebay under hydrographics film