is it worth looking into a ukso phone app

could do I suppose ::-) and yes app would be good as the site is growing by the day and it makes replying adding pics and means more people can veiw others in need quicker and in the show season its a way of getting to more people and organizing meets and shows faster as people would get notifications to respond to better

First off... An App...

An App needs special tools and software to make the app... Which cost large money...

Ontop of that Ive never used them before...

Also I do believe it costs to submit apps to the app store! Money that could be better spent elsewhere in the club tbh...

Second...

Tapatalk... We installed it and it was BUGGY as hell... and interfeared with the board in so many other ways...

This is a still in progress and I will finish it off when Im not bed bound :(

• 1 year later...

Tapatalk... We installed it and it was BUGGY as hell... and interfeared with the board in so many other ways...

This is a still in progress

Did this tapatalk bug ever get resolved Matt would be pretty good to implement this!

I do Android development and at university doing computer science and I could have a hack at doing an Android message app/notification as a mini project using the sites back end API tools to create it if they have one for developing on Android, can't be that hard I guess. :)

Nik.