Hi I'm new to this

Hi guys not long had my 1st glanza and I'm loving every minute of it always wanted one and now I've finally got one and not a single regret either best thing I've ever bought I'm new to all this so bare with me and il try and work out how to get pictures on for a build thread as I have so much I want to do to her. Thanks guys

I live on knightcott road but i only have a n/a at the moment will be going turbo before the summer mate :)

fair play mate a n/a is beter than any French rubbish, bet you can't wait to go turbo though :) I live on north road mate

Bloody hell not to far from me then! Yer i have had it for two years without a problem so im sticking with starlets, set on turbo before show season went to test drive one the other day and new it was the right direction lol Local meets are going to be easier this year we got quite a few Weston and Bristol lads.

Bloody hell not to far from me then! Yer i have had it for two years without a problem so im sticking with starlets, set on turbo before show season went to test drive one the other day and new it was the right direction lol Local meets are going to be easier this year we got quite a few Weston and Bristol lads.

I no the feeling mate when I took the glanza out for a test drive I new I had to have it and bought it there and then never go back from a jap car now, let me no when there are some meets coming up I wouldn't mind being part of it all if that's cool mate

I live on knightcott road but i only have a n/a at the moment will be going turbo before the summer mate :)

Welcome mate I live in Weston :) although I have just sold my red na for an ignis sport, good to see another starlet owner around :)

Starletsr? Is a good mate of mine :) so probably see you around

James

Edited by jimmymac101