Beware of EP91BEN from essex ? scam alert ! help needed mods ?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not at all mate, just takin back what was taken under false pretences originally

this would not be a good idea, 1 its fraudulent and 2 its theft, anyone that signs up to have access to a card reader has to abide by certain rules not that im condoning any of the above but you cant just take his money from his account even if he has swindled you out of a few quid. id suggest those that have paid via paypal lodge paypal claims and escalate them immediatly and those that have bank transfered keep harrasing and make th police aware of it

this would not be a good idea, 1 its fraudulent and 2 its theft, anyone that signs up to have access to a card reader has to abide by certain rules not that im condoning any of the above but you cant just take his money from his account even if he has swindled you out of a few quid. id suggest those that have paid via paypal lodge paypal claims and escalate them immediatly and those that have bank transfered keep harrasing and make th police aware of it

bitch slap him then?

Lol @ hou

Can I just say reading this can we stop asking Idrees personally to post his details up please. I understand people are frustrated with this guy but you have to understand ID Workz is a professional business. And as a business he has rules to stick to. He can't go around giving out people's details that is pretty illegal I think lol

Who of the 6 (I think) guys who say they have been ripped off by ep91 Ben paid by gift? And those who have put PayPal disputes in have you heared anything yet?

As above, I won't be sharing any of his details but I was just making the point that it was a bit stupid of him trying to scam (if that was his intention) while I have all his details.

I've asked for my parts to be sent today at the latest or a refund, which he agreed to. Just need to wait til the evening to see what it's going to be!

I didn't pay as a gift, I've learnt that lesson before!

Just read through all this, hate cunts like this. There is no way this guy is in hospital, its all a complete farce just to buy time and try and get you off his back, even if he was in hospital he probably went in for an upset tummy because hes such a pussy.

Man up Ben and pay the members back, otherwise i'll organise everyone to send a turd in box to your house. I bet your mum would love that, 100 warm fresh turds which you have to sign for ha ha ha.

Edited by Taggy

Thank god i didnt run into this guy!!! I trust all use guys to with my money and to get my parts deliverd out and id just like to say thanks to the guys that have done that!! thats why ive stayed on ukstarletowners as its a great site but people like this just ruin it for everyone... Hope use get your money back people :sad:

As much as your frustrated about this mate, really you should have stressed to pay via paypal as goods and stump up the 4% just for piece of mind.

As for contacting the police... Can't see them bothering their arse about this!

Good thing out of this mishap.... It's a valuable lesson learned on your part!

John

Idress? If you can take the money from his account with it out damaging your business and yourself. I would total up what he is owe everybody on here and take the lot back then distrbute it out to those who where stolen from. Nothing wrong with that. I see it as just?!?

I can't mate, I bought the turbo kit from him for personal use and it's got nothing to do with the business. Even if it did, it would be wrong to charge anyones card without their permission.

This guy has disappeared again though and is a dodgy character, the whole hospital store is lies imo.