Beware of EP91BEN from essex ? scam alert ! help needed mods ?

Just replied again stating he will refund me tonight I have said I will give him to 6pm if its not back by then I will be calling paypal and the police

He's said that to a few people Sam and never paid up! But if you have give him till 6 then dont let it go any longer!!! Why should you give that prick the benefit of the doubt

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh I reckon he's just signing in and reading this thread under a different account.

When it was posted up on here that he had an item listed on eBay - boom, it was taken down and relisted.

When it was mentioned by Glanza 100 that he'd received nothing and Ben had been ignoring his messages, suddenly boom - reply comes through with the same shit Ben was telling everyone before.

Seems like he's trying to keep an eye on things here so he can keep pulling the same shit over and over. Someone needs to pay him a little visit and shit him up in my opinion. Cunt.

Well we shall see tonight! He reckons he doesn't have the money to give me back and hes going to try and get some today! But i doubt he will pay up if he hasn't with all your others :sad: Gutted to be honest this has really put me off buying off people online! And definitely Mick I will be taking a trip down there to Thaxted if I dont get my money back!

no.1 How has he not got the money? He's got LOADS of cash from all the people he's skanked plus the money he just got from you.

no. 2 Why would he say he's going to refund you if he's posted it? He clearly hasn't posted it

Yeah I've also met him a few times too, as jakke (got.boost) said he is alright in person and I haven't bought anything from him either.

But since trisk had issues with him obv I spoke to ben about it and since then ben has been ignoring me lol.

Someone I know followed him up lakeside and bens bumper fell off round the roundabout hahahaha.

Edit - The police won't do anything, just to let you know.

Pick1 I think I paid from my normal PayPal balance not a card...

I think u might struggle getting your money back then mate which is a shame really as it puts u off dealing with people when shit like this happens

Was made aware of this by a few mates and makes me angry!

Met ben a few times seems a really sound guy, went to his flat in harlow the otherday to buy a few bits.

not sure what hes driving but he has loadsa scooby parts and was a scooby estate parked outside his flat.

this would not be a good idea, 1 its fraudulent and 2 its theft, anyone that signs up to have access to a card reader has to abide by certain rules not that im condoning any of the above but you cant just take his money from his account even if he has swindled you out of a few quid. id suggest those that have paid via paypal lodge paypal claims and escalate them immediatly and those that have bank transfered keep harrasing and make th police aware of it

Lol

this would not be a good idea, 1 its fraudulent and 2 its theft, anyone that signs up to have access to a card reader has to abide by certain rules not that im condoning any of the above but you cant just take his money from his account even if he has swindled you out of a few quid. id suggest those that have paid via paypal lodge paypal claims and escalate them immediatly and those that have bank transfered keep harrasing and make th police aware of it

Lol

O dear lol

Was made aware of this by a few mates and makes me angry!

Met ben a few times seems a really sound guy, went to his flat in harlow the otherday to buy a few bits.

not sure what hes driving but he has loadsa scooby parts and was a scooby estate parked outside his flat.

probably bought it with all the scammed money, unfortunately like a few are saying police wont do anything and neither will an it team, not for a small amount, i know £350 or whatever isnt very small but there talking 1000's if not 10o of 1000's to do anything( get a cut like commission) so its not worth it but credit card protection act etc will help, paypal not by gift and all the rest of it, technically its called social engineering and people used to and still can make a mint of it, go into a chat room with "horny peados" have a folder full of a girl with teasing and full nude photos get talking to him pretending to be into it, say about splitting up with bf need petrol money, money for web cam to nude video chat etc etc make friends and they will pay shit loads because they have shaft in hand and tissues at the ready :L ! but yeah he sounds like a bellend.

technically its called social engineering and people used to and still can make a mint of it, go into a chat room with "horny peados" have a folder full of a girl with teasing and full nude photos get talking to him pretending to be into it, say about splitting up with bf need petrol money, money for web cam to nude video chat etc etc make friends and they will pay shit loads because they have shaft in hand and tissues at the ready :L ! but yeah he sounds like a bellend.

Sounds like you have fallen for this certain scam before Joe lol!

Sounds like you have fallen for this certain scam before Joe lol!

or maybe i've performed it ...;) muhahaha nah joking but ive tried in a random chat room and about $10 before hahaha its not worth it but i have had money gone missing from some idiot on a forum before :/ hope you get it back , you can personally email paypal and phone them as well and explain your problem :)