Beware of EP91BEN from essex ? scam alert ! help needed mods ?

To be honest mate. I paid you on the 7th of Febuary. Which is longer ago than the begining of last week. And youve told me its been sent 3 times, through 3 different couriers.

I think the dishonesty is enough. You just say, im really sorry. Ive been admitted to hospital. Would you like a refund, or a potentional wait for your item.

And what about the while your mum sending them? She wasnt home, car going bang.

Just seems excuse after excuse mate

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I understand we're your coming from mate I was going to get my mum to send them but he doesn't know one thing from another yeah I should of been more honest and I apologise for that I don't want to be a mess because i wouldn't want it happening to me I'm sorry for that I can get it sent out a soon as I'm back or can get the money refunded mate ?

hi ben

thanks for getting back to us, i hope you can put this down as experience and not fuck with peoples money , your quick enough to take the money but very slow in responding to emails and then u lied to me saying courier picked em up last monday and will be with you last week, i had my mum waiting all week for the delivery last week.

your a joke mate so keep your excuses to yourself frankly we dont give a shit what happens in your personal life if it was so bad you shouldnt be selling stuff on the internet.

now you have 2 options

1.send the shit out TODAY

2.give me a refund TODAY

choice is yours mate !!

kind regards

ash

I apologise to everyone I have left waiting no answers I should got things sent sooner but I left them and tried making excuse to cover my back which got me no were now in hospital I can't do nothing so shot my self in the foot really of people want money refunded or willing to wait I will get everything sorted as soon as I can

I apologise to everyone I have left waiting no answers I should got things sent sooner but I left them and tried making excuse to cover my back which got me no were now in hospital I can't do nothing so shot my self in the foot really of people want money refunded or willing to wait I will get everything sorted as soon as I can

hi ben

thanks for getting back to us, i hope you can put this down as experience and not fuck with peoples money , your quick enough to take the money but very slow in responding to emails and then u lied to me saying courier picked em up last monday and will be with you last week, i had my mum waiting all week for the delivery last week.

your a joke mate so keep your excuses to yourself frankly we dont give a shit what happens in your personal life if it was so bad you shouldnt be selling stuff on the internet.

now you have 2 options

1.send the shit out TODAY

2.give me a refund TODAY

choice is yours mate !!

kind regards

ash

You think I want to be fucking here yeah I shouldnt made these excuses to begin with now I can't do nothing about sending them because of were I am so a refund it will have to be pm me your bank details and I get money sent back today

You think I want to be fucking here yeah I shouldnt made these excuses to begin with now I can't do nothing about sending them because of were I am so a refund it will have to be pm me your bank details and I get money sent back today

LLOYDS TSB

sort code 77-76-05

account number 37554260

Mr Arshad Mahmood

when shall i expect the refund mate ?

And when will you be back up get things posted?

what an absoloute stig !!! shoud get the money transfered by paypal, fuck giving this pikey your details god knows what he could do with them, probs not alot with just that information but still, he isnt sending money or parts back all he is doing is buying time so noone calls the police or that and he thinks people will veentually forget it, if he is in a hospital how is he getting on the internet :S ? this cunts full of shit i bet if we had his address and sent a few lads round there now he would be sitting in watching emerdale omnibus ! arsehole, ben, you probs wont give people there money back but know this, you are bogin theiving scum and people like you are the people who will never have any sort of honesty or dignity in their live ! get it round you ! PPPPPPPRIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKK :)

edit ** someone better that^^^ lets just turn this into a diss because im not being funny but he wont give your lads your money back i dont think sorry to say, lets just hope he pulls the finger out tho !

Edited by Chris_GlanzaV98

Wow i love how mature everyones being, bank details ect should be kept to pm's think its pretty stupid that youve publicly posted them, why not keep it all too pms ?

To stimulate everyone's mind. If everything was kept private, the world would be a BORING place

edit: unless you were just talking about the bank details, in which case I agree lol

Edited by Haresign

I've been promised some indiglo dials from ep91ben and have been waiting for over two weeks now I only gave him a little amount of money because I was going to be trading my dials for his, I have given him to the end of this week to send then he has claimed that he is in hospital? :s I will give him till Tuesday next week due to "being in hospital" he claims he will be out this weekend! Send them Monday special delivery or I WILL get my money back from him as he has given me his address! Regardless of amount!

I've been promised some indiglo dials from ep91ben and have been waiting for over two weeks now I only gave him a little amount of money because I was going to be trading my dials for his, I have given him to the end of this week to send then he has claimed that he is in hospital? :s I will give him till Tuesday next week due to "being in hospital" he claims he will be out this weekend! Send them Monday special delivery or I WILL get my money back from him as he has given me his address! Regardless of amount!