Beware of EP91BEN from essex ? scam alert ! help needed mods ?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why noone is just informing the Police? Pretty sure you can just fill out an online form, takes like 10 mins? That's what I did when stuff was stolen from my shed?

The police will do absolutely nothing, I'm not even going to waste my time.

I hear ye Idress. It's bad news this though. I hope all involved get some kind of consolation. Wither it be shite posted! or refund. Yer mum signing for a 100 warm turds... Ha ha ha

I'm hoping PayPal will refund me. I've opened a case which Ben hasn't yet responded to so it's just a waiting game for PayPal to decide the outcome.

I think the fact is the guy going to get away with most of the money he's got through bank transfers and maybe some PayPal transfers, he will have no remorse, if he set out to steal money, no matter what anyone says he won't give a shit

I live in Essex I happily pop round and pay a vist and remind him personally not to screw with pals money etc pm me address and I go and do it. Last person who ripped me off ended up with a burnt out motor. I hate theving cunts . If he on net sure,y we could trace his IP address which should give a rough area where he lives then I just go knocking on doors also people can get addresses of the electron role :p all ya need is a name etc

I live in Essex I happily pop round and pay a vist and remind him personally not to screw with pals money etc pm me address and I go and do it. Last person who ripped me off ended up with a burnt out motor. I hate theving cunts . If he on net sure,y we could trace his IP address which should give a rough area where he lives then I just go knocking on doors also people can get addresses of the electron role :p all ya need is a name etc

Yes yes and yes :D

Also if he said back transfuse surely u got bank account and sort code ???? Maybe steel his money from his account hahaha sure I could speck to one of my computer freaks

Im just going to add one thing to this thread as tnh its fook all to do with me but

People stop asking iddy to do something!!!!! Just read this whole thread and lost count of the number who said "just charge his card" its illigal and iddy would lose his business for the sake of a few mates and a few hundred quid!!! I also have a company and i think you lads dont realise theres alot of rules to abied by, cant just go robinhood when you feel like it. The law is the law and us honest business owners have to folow it or we get fucked!!! There is always law but not always justice. Deal with it and find otherways to resolve the issue.

There is clearly a pattern developing here, via e bay and other media, there have been cases in the papers where scammers, have sold bogus parts that never excist,it was never there purpose to provide parts for a fair price to help others in need,it was just merely a money making scheme, someone needs to coordinate all details of those who have lost out, times, dates amount any user id etc, and take this to the police,as stated there is a pattern, this may not be a civil matter!!1, it may well be criminal,in that case, this need nipping in the bud sooner rather than later, before more people are in this unfortunate position.

there is a reason why no one can get in touch with him,you do the maths,but please get this dealt with.

I guess some people just take advantage of these forums and take other peoples money. Wether you get the money back or not guys, at least you know you didn't have to stoop yourselves that low to gain petty money! One day this guy will get found out and will face the consequence that he truly deserves!

I agree with short man ... Leave iddy! Business is business and u have a responsibilities that go with having card machines that could make or break you....

I say make his address public lol lets do it the old way and start sending letters to his mum, that always works :)

Theiving little robbing cunt he wants to be glad it wasn't me he fucked with ...

I agree with short man ... Leave iddy! Business is business and u have a responsibilities that go with having card machines that could make or break you....

I say make his address public lol lets do it the old way and start sending letters to his mum, that always works :)

Theiving little robbing cunt he wants to be glad it wasn't me he fucked with ...

lol jheeze you sure are angry! haha but good idea, i can see this escalating to abusive notes, sharp objects covered in foam and urine in a box. Sounds eventful and sure will cheer the victims up, great idea! :D