Opinions on gauges?

I had defis, sold them as I wanted different colour backgrounds to the ones I had, got a good deal on stri ones (boost oil temp/pressure and water) and there was no difference in the figures displayed - so can't fault the accuracy of them and have have a real touch of quality to them - you can tell they aren't a cheap autosport gauge.

All comes down to budget, ill be keeping these gauges for when I get another car after my 200 :)

Oh I previously have had auto gauge ones years ago when I had my starlet, had 1 gauge fail and 2 sensors.

http://www.epracing.co.uk/D1-Spec-Gauges/c-1-738/

Ive been using one of those boost gauges. Had it in for a few months now and I've been impressed.

Had a few gauges before, but I like the aesthetics of these and they have a decent quality look to them once theyre put together!

Well priced too considering the quality and the stepper motor.

I got a set of STRI gauges, I got them fucking dirt cheap and tbh I can't fault them. I haven't used them yet, but the quality is spot on.

Just to make you jelous I got:

Water temp

Oil temp

Oil pressure

Volts (Not really needed so prob sell it)

All brand new in the box with sensors and wiring for £150 delivered lol.

I got a set of STRI gauges, I got them fucking dirt cheap and tbh I can't fault them. I haven't used them yet, but the quality is spot on.

Just to make you jelous I got:

Water temp

Oil temp

Oil pressure

Volts (Not really needed so prob sell it)

All brand new in the box with sensors and wiring for £150 delivered lol.

Fucking bargain!

I've got some white faced dsd gauges

Boost

Oil temp

Oil pressure

Water temp

Fuel pressure

Cost way more then what you paid aswell......bastard :p

Fucking bargain!

I've got some white faced dsd gauges

Boost

Oil temp

Oil pressure

Water temp

Fuel pressure

Cost way more then what you paid aswell......bastard :p

I just wish the volts was boost instead :(

Ive just wired up my mechanical Prosport gauge. The whole reason I bought it was for a cheap gauge that looked the part. Think it cost me like £30 new. Its smoked, lights up green or white (you can buy different variations) Ive mounted mine on an replica apexi mount, cost me like £5 and looks the biz. Im currently running stock boost (0.65 bar as far as im aware) and the gauge reads 9.5 psi on full boost so to me seems accurate enough for my needs (boost was creepin in the frosty weather and fuel cutting in 4th @5000 rpm just wanted to know how much). Ive had no other experience of other gauges though I will say these do look great. They dont do a fancy dance on start up (electrical version may) but hey ho it was £30 for the kit and does what is needed. Also I cant say much for other than their boost gauges im afraid, seem a decent cheap brand though.

Edited by WilkieGT