Bens Glanza V end of the line!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just changed my crank seal and gearbox on my Glanza and it's now a pleasure to have 5th gear back again and no gear stick that jumps around, I'm now goin to get new Cambelt, water pump and head gasket done then save for a full respray and some other bits and bobs

Have just changed my crank seal and gearbox on my Glanza and it's now a pleasure to have 5th gear back again and no gear stick that jumps around, I'm now goin to get new Cambelt, water pump and head gasket done then save for a full respray and some other bits and bobs

Should of done cambelt when you dine the crank seal. Lol i got to do mine soon

Maybe worth looking into arp bolts and an athena or paseo MLS gasket if your opening the top end up

That's what I'm goin for not sure of the thickness of head gasket yet as there's a few and gonna get arp bolts also get stem seals and valve etc done while it's off

Nice bits mate.. Really is a stunning car.

If love this... So much win.

If I'm ever in the market for some wheels and your selling these, I want!

Thanks mate I do really like the wheels I got for the fact no one has them I might get some 15-20mm hubcentrics spacers just to fill the arch abit on them