Bens Glanza V end of the line!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I've done the body now I fort I would crack on sorting the engine my turbo has been rattling for a fair while and loosing boost rapidly so was set to get a hybrid and failed a few times then seen browner was selling one and instantly paid and waiting for that now here's a pic its a nice speed vision 2

6926083C-DA39-40F6-90FE-5A32657E36A9-876

Also fitted my clear front indicators to see if I prefer them or the orange ones have not decided yet but here it is

0EC3CCA0-430D-408E-9A3E-37815D4F28A7-876

Still not fitted me plate yet as don't want a massive plate on front so unshore what to do yet, next up is to either get a plug and play or get a greddy emanage and a rolling road set up and map but that will be in a months time what would you says better plug and play or greddy ecu

Edited by Glanza-Ben
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a massive update but some know from another thread what a nightmare I was having setting up my hybrid turbo from a hks actuator that was to short so was hitting fuel cut all the time but now I've got it at 0.7 bar which I'm happy about atm and now gonna get a actuator that fits then end of may after me holiday get a new ecu sorted here's a pic of my turbos and my modified (bodged) actuator extension the orange shit is some gasket sealant I used that's gone now so all good

D405746B-7D6D-4985-B379-D967057581DB-7373AE50D72-134D-418E-8FB5-3A837C117C46-737

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Cheers mate I got mine off of here for sale was hand sprayed and pretty rough when I got it but had it sorted people say to me all the time that only a glanza could suit a spoiler so big lol

Ah coool, it looks awesome now though! I work for a bodyshop so not too worried about condition, it's just finding one and risking the delivery progress haha...

The car looks awesome in that last pic!!

looks bang on bud, shes came a long way!

only thing id do to it now is remove the front indicator lenses, spray the indicator housings black then put the lenses back on. u should like the outcome :-)

Thank you for the comments I'm glad people like how it looks, I've got a spare indecator in my shed I will try the black insert on and see how it looks

• 1 month later...