Bens Glanza V end of the line!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I fired this up tonight and it ran but now have a few things that need sorting, I can't adjust my fuel pressure the gauge don't change and stays at 0 also I have a turbosmart wastegate and was a blitz duel sbc and was hoping some one could give me a guide to set them up.

• 1 month later...

Not really updated this is a while had some ups and downs with the car but its now been running td04 a while now and done few bits and bobs, tonight I fort i would fit a seat in that my misses bought me a set of, gotta get a clutch for it next and fit new crank seal at same time as that's fooked, also needs a service and other bits and bobs sorting I did get little things like a rw developments oil cap and battery tray just to make the bay look better

EA8B1F8D-2712-4BF0-BEF2-76154C8D78C1-225

B3964C2E-37AB-4F1F-8019-EFC01A1175CF-225

Where did you get the fabric from mate? And how much did you order?

I ordered 200x150 and just covers the two door cards

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271256950269?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2FVehicle-Parts-Accessories-%2F131090%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D271256950269%26_rdc%3D1

looks awesome that mate

Cheers mate I was bored and just gave it a try and that's how it turned out :)

The door cards look really good man, i did mine in the black "Graduation" fabric but cut it in rather than doing the whole cards. You know you can get Bride mats too? doubt they're genuine but........:)

DSCF2747_zpsc3ff2283.jpg

The door cards look really good man, i did mine in the black "Graduation" fabric but cut it in rather than doing the whole cards. You know you can get Bride mats too? doubt they're genuine but........:)

DSCF2747_zpsc3ff2283.jpg

I've found the mats on rhdjapan there £191 lol don't know if I could justify that on something my dirty shoes go on

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well my glanza went for mot on Wednesday and failed on number plate bulb, horn and light alignment so went back to work sorted it out and got 12 months ticket on her now, ive also picked a new gearbox up which is being fitted on next Wednesday to cue my 5th gear problem and also having my crank seal done at the same time, ive also worked out and installed the boost controller properly and running on 0.9bar and its so much more fun then 0.5, and tomorrow im goin to pick up oil filter relocation and cooler kit.

58675_10201191364484344_472856276_n.jpg

my next plan is to get some body work done and also relocate my screamer pipe some where else more visible and get a new set of rims

The door cards look really good man, i did mine in the black "Graduation" fabric but cut it in rather than doing the whole cards. You know you can get Bride mats too? doubt they're genuine but........ :)

DSCF2747_zpsc3ff2283.jpg

You got a link to buy that material mate?