Hi all new to the scene from hull area

Hi everyone just bought my first gt.

Loving it! I think it's known on here ill post some photos at some point.

Is the any regular meets close to the Hull/Leeds or within an hour or so drive area?

Funny onion and flaming Sam are from hull mate and are also part of there own mini car club so if u speak to then they will be able to tell u about meets etc get some pics up dude

I do belive you have bought adams gt. Needs a bottom end rebuild? ;) plus did he give you the 5e when you bought the car? Welcome to the club buddy. Nice to get some more people on the scene from around hull. :)

Adams gt? I bought it from johnnygt's dad?? Seems alright. I'll get in touch with the lads from hull never had one so I've loads of questions!

you got one sweet gt there buddy I wood of had that of I could of got the money

I do belive you have bought adams gt. Needs a bottom end rebuild? ;) plus did he give you the 5e when you bought the car? Welcome to the club buddy. Nice to get some more people on the scene from around hull. :)

yea man its jonnys dad johns GT he bought

looks good mate was a real minter that was!

ah right very posh! Sam (flaminsam- my other half) works at leconfield. I live in preston (near hedon) and he lives at marfleet :). yeah we go to a small jap club gathering at a local pub on a thursday night, glanza owner from hull comes too. you should pop round one thursday in the gt!

ah right very posh! Sam (flaminsam- my other half) works at leconfield. I live in preston (near hedon) and he lives at marfleet :). yeah we go to a small jap club gathering at a local pub on a thursday night, glanza owner from hull comes too. you should pop round one thursday in the gt!

Haha far from posh! Let me no which pub and time ill pop down.