Top gear tonight in africa....

That was a great episode! Cant wait for part 2. The specials are my favourite! Not sure if anyone noticed the shot of where hammond left the beans on the stove when they went of to check the map near the end..for some reason I was just waiting for the impreza to catch fire somehow in true Topgear fashion. They will be done for if they lose that Subaru.

Yep, exactly the same

Was waiting for it to burn down

I think its funny how the other week there all 3 of them were slating imprezas, calling it the yob-mobile haha. And yet this week they show one beasting through mud pits in africa rescuing the other two haha.

Wonder what they really think of them ?

I think as enthusiasts they have to think Imprezas are and always have been great deep down but slate it because they are too embarrassed to admit their appreciation for the "yob mobile" plus there is nothing quite like the sound of a flat four ;) apart from maybe thunder haha

I don't believe Hammond repaired that wishbone then completed the rest of the way raggin f out of it overall the rough terrain. Madde me laugh in nearly every shot near the end the wheels kept changing lol

How u mean???

I don't believe Hammond repaired that wishbone then completed the rest of the way raggin f out of it overall the rough terrain. Madde me laugh in nearly every shot near the end the wheels kept changing lol

Yeah it's unlikely, and if it wasn't for the support vehicles and numerous crew, they probably wouldn't have made it that far. Loved the use of Jeremys door on the front of James, but it got a bit predictable with bonnet scoops / toilets and windows being swapped around etc.

Edited by Arnold