I hate starlets!!!!

What the fuck is it with starlets and bad luck, i am getting sick of it!! I was driving home last night casually, lol and yes for a change i wasnt bootng it, but as i was going up a hill i noitced a tappety sound appear which was not there before.

Once home and i have had a chance to look, my rocker was lightly covered in oil plus my top end sounds really rattly and i have got lots of exhaust vapour and oil coming out my breather again. Fuck sake!!!

It cant be a broken ringland as they are forged, could somthing be fucked in the head to let exhaust gasses into the engine?

Lol I had mine mapped about 3 weeks ago and within a week the bottom end started tapping, speedo on the clocks stopped working and rear wiper motor seized. Good luck with getting it sorted though at least if its top end you could just get another head skimmed and plonk that on while this one is being fixed.

Looks like i need to take the head off to see whats going on, I have checked the valves and it seems ok, compression is down to 120 on cylinder 2 and 175 on the other 3. So doesnt look good unless the head gasket is screwed, which i doubt as its a metal athena one.

If its anything else which involves me taking the engine out I am gonna break the whole car, I really cant be fucked with it now.