North West Meet @Tuning Developments - Thanks to those who came..

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good meet guys. Some nice cars. I got a few pics. We've not long got home now. Hopefully I can get mine boosting right and tale it back down for a run on the dyno.

What power did people make that went on the dyno? I had to leave early take the mrs shopping :-(

I had issues with my boost controller so had to do a run on the actuator pressure .. Got just shy of 140bhp on .4 bar of boost.

Hope to get the boosting sorted and do another run :)

Well my boost gauge is a joke! it was reading 0.8 in the car and the dyno graph provided shown I was just over .6 it made 143bhp I have just turned the boost up to .8 which it was originally meant to be and it feels a hell of a lot better should really be in the region of 160bhp :D

only made 166.7bhp was very disapointed with it haha, found problem with turbo spool and a problem with fueling giving a big flat spot on the torque graph, got a few things to tweek and try out going to try and find somewhere that'll give me a few runs whilst being able to tweak it between runs for a good price and get it set up to its full potential as today was nowhere near! tys got a few pics on his camera so let him upload em :)