Keirz's Glanza V A.k.a Steve-v

in starting to think ct9 hybrids are not really the way to go. ive got plans to fit a ihi vf range turbo, but i need to find a way of getting a down pipe made up.

ive got all kinda plans on making ct9/garret hybrids but i feel that a big restriction will need to remain in the ct9/12 turbine housing so i dont know if it will be worth it.

something simalar size to a ct9 but lightweight, newer design with a billet compressor wheel would be pretty awsome

i was even thinking of going back to stock turbo for a while just to get a feel for what thats like as its been so long ive forgot!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Right seems though Keirz is hardly ever on here anymore due to other commitments i thought i would whip a few pictures up for him. Just to let everyone know its still going strong as a daily :D And is still looking as good as ever!

Its very rarely clean so thought i'd get some why its looking great :D

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

Pointless update probs but meh thought it was worth mentioning!

• 9 months later...

never actually got it back on the dyno but i got it running spot on holding boost and it pulls very well. Would estimate about 210+ at 1.1 bar. Would be very suprised if it makes less. Im gonna get a nissan 350z, had this for about 6 years now! Really want something new and a bit more grown up but i really dont wanna lose this car, been trying to bring myself to sell it for about a year now.