Keirz's Glanza V A.k.a Steve-v

hello all. thought i would start a new thread for my new motor.

its an N reg silver glanza V with 55000 miles on the clock. its a true minter and i honestly cant believe i finally own this car!!

it has the front and rear optional lips, toyota wind deflectors, toyota mats, cup holders. still has all the jap stickers ie parking permits, mot disks and also the flair.

i had a few parts to fit when it arrived................

firstly my alloys, minus the green lip!

Picture132.jpg

Picture133.jpg

then my zep c pillar brace and g reddy rear strut brace.......

Picture134.jpg

Picture135.jpg

i then got to work on cleaning the engine up a little....

Picture130.jpg

the car is already lowered 30mm on cobra springs (not for long though!) coilovers on the way soon. sits quite low though as demonstrated by my second favorate hobby, beer!

Picture117.jpg

Picture118noplate.jpg

Picture131.jpg

the car is currently in the hands of a company called mint car enhancments. where its getting a toad full loaded c5 compact alarm and immobilser, remote central locking and also my HKS turbo timer fitted. im picking it back up tommorow.

n/a is now sold to my brother too.

i have big plans for this car and im sure it will cost me big money too, but it makes me smile so its fully worth it B)

all comments welcome, thanks for looking ;)

keiran

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEXUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have nothing more to add, that is all!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy Keirz my good man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a feeling your gonna take good care of this beast, its gonna be a cracker!

Phil.

thanks.

think im gonna leave outside as it is but maybe have a very very light tint done. the money is gonna be spent on handaling and brake upgrades first. i fancy d2 coilovers, panhard rod, anti roll bars and anti lift kit. but first i think im gonna get 3g disks and some good pads. definatly gonna get catch tank, cooling panel and 3 point carbing front brace some time very soon. thats about it for phase 1 ie, preperation for power.

phase 2 which is reach 200bhp starts when insurance is a little cheaper. lol. long time away

i have plans for either a hks silent power or the 5zigen one, dont really want any loud exhaust noise though....

the rims was done with motor cycle rim tape. check ebay ;)

this car is immaculate. i really want people too see it to back up my statements, ive never seen a car this old like it. even the glanza wheels that were on it are unscratched!!

sound

if i were you instead of going for discs and pads, a bcs and braded lines would give you more of a difference to pedal feel

then arb

then antilift kit in that order

thats what i would do if i wad you man.

lovely nice clean example you got there, absolutely love it!

As for the exhaust if you dont want anything too loud silent hi-power is the one for you. i got one and think its sounds just right

• 1 month later...

well, been busy fiddleing with the glanza again. turbo timer is now in

Picture056.jpg

i also forced my brother to do my calipers ready for my 3g disks, mintex pad, braided lines and cusco bmcs which are currently being ordered.

Picture055.jpg

cans of fosters are always in my photos, its like wheres wally. lol.

Picture053.jpg

also have my boost gauge in, painted my rocker cover and fitted my front strut brace, and my hks actuater running at 0.8 bar. but my camera died so have no pics.

next after the brakes are coilovers, which i want asap as my car is wheelspining and hopping like mad on the current suspension. hopfully d2s, anti lift kit, trd engine mounts and engine torque damper will resolve this issue.

Picture156.jpg