Keirz's Glanza V A.k.a Steve-v

the bov attachment is on the cold pipe near the inlet mani. im running with out one at the minute and it sound absolutly awsome, i will get some vids up when i get the bumper back on.

i dont think you will be disapointed with the kit at all mate, well worth the money in my eyes.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck yeah it is!!!!! slag all the way!

its safe trust me, there are two brackets underneath and the 2 cable ties on each side to the crash bar. have you ever tried drilling a crash bar! its fucking solid mate.

front008.jpg

front012.jpg

front010-1.jpg

front011.jpg

new pics with the bumper on. its mounted a little further to the left on purpose so i can put the plate far right and not block any of the cooler.

yeah i would say so enzo because i can keep the power on all the way through without letting off to stop the understeer half way around a bend. im thinking maybe some shocks now instead of coilovers.

i did sparky mate it was a nightmare, under the spliter is a right mess. just bent the splitter up a bit and sat it a bit further forward and that covered it all. i also removed the aircon fan to allow the cooler to go back a bit further

no the bumper had to be cut a fair amount. ive just done a decent job of it and the front splitter has covered the butchered area...see post above mate

if your gonna buy this kit you will have to be prepared to cut the bumper a fair amount.

• 2 weeks later...

anti lift kit is pretty much a piece of piss mate. the only problem you WILL encounter will be getting the old bushes off the control arms. but fire is your friend! just burn them off. just use lots of wd40 on the bolts too.

another thing is to make sure you use lots of grease on the new poly bushes you are putting on. i greased mine up and they still creak so i think i need more on.

in terms of how much they have helped its a little difficult for me to say. i had rear arb and a full set of eagle f1s to put on at the same time. the improvement was massive but obviously i cant put this down to the antilift kit its self, it was a combo of all 3.

i still get wheelspin so it hasnt helped me majorly in that sense. but the extra grip around the corners and noticible absense of understear is good. maybe down to the castor bushing.

worth the money i feel.

2 more parts on the way. one engine related and one kinda styling. pics will be up when they arrive.

you should know them both if your observant Si!

one says "sold to keirz in its title". and the other i paid money into your account for!!! lol

you wont get the castor bushing with ricks kit though. and the whiteline one is a straight fit too mate. depends what you buying it for really. traction or cornering.

cheers mate, im hoping it looks good. i also have fittted a catch tank in a new place that i havnt seen any one do. just not got no pics of that, might go take some now.

catch tank fitted, cant see it too great in the pictures but looks class in real life. its actually the only place i could fit it, remember where you seen it first if people copy lol

01005.jpg

01009.jpg

01004.jpg